Week 3 of Tides of War is right during Christmas

Red1Warning
66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
It takes place from December 20 to December 27, meaning that a lot of people will miss out as they are away from their homes to visit family and friends. Gotta say this seems exceptionally ill timed, I think they should make this particular chapter available for at least an additional week.

Comments

• James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    On the flip side there will be a lot of new people who get the game for Christmas so they’re probably thinking we can’t please everyone.
  • ClepetarT18
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im travelling this week for 9 days and im not at home during Christmas week *Sigh* Events are only for no life people i guess haha
  • ElliotLH
    8168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is why I'm taking both my Xbox and my cat home to my parents' house this year.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It takes place from December 20 to December 27, meaning that a lot of people will miss out as they are away from their homes to visit family and friends. Gotta say this seems exceptionally ill timed, I think they should make this particular chapter available for at least an additional week.

What you mean is you aren’t able to play?
  • Red1Warning
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

What you mean is you aren’t able to play?

lol what a caring and lovely person. I probably will, but it will be a tight fit. I know several who wont.