We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Anybody Else Struggling With Poor Network Performance?

Grimace73
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Before official launch, I'd get the latency and packet loss icons pop up every now and then, but now it's almost all the time. Lot's of rubberbanding, lag, whatever you want to call it. It's getting pretty annoying. My latency is pretty much the same as everybody else when I check the scoreboard.

Comments

• -aarp-19Crib
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    I have a serious packet loss problem even at 30 ping. The rectangles move from yellow to red and the game stutters. If I stand still, the go away. As soon as I move they return.

And I don't think EA cares. With hidden IP numbers you can't do a trace route, and I doubt your provider will help you either. So you are up the creek. EA refuses to address the problem in "bugs and issues". So in short, they don't know and they don't care.

Somewhere I heard EA rented internet access from Amazon's services. I'd like to find out if that is true.
  • Grimace73
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What's odd is it differs for maps for me. Hamada and Devastation are the worst. My internet is solid. 200 Mbps. Unfortunately, I can't eliminate my wifi from the equation since my Xbox's nic flakes out when it gets hot. I have to be wireless.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know much about Xbox, but an overheating card is totally not part of their design. Better look into that!
  • Grimace73
    Eh...Out of warranty. That's the universe telling me to step up to the Xbox One X. ;)
  • -aarp-19Crib
    Time to put the family on short rations for awhile, eh? LOL.
    I'm on PC and wondering just how much I should spend chasing performance that will never be achieved due to packet loss.