We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Auto rotation is gone (Thank goodness)

HardAimedKid
11038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 6
As title states. I think it's an awesome move and great that dice is gonna finally make everyone on controllers learn to aim. Auto rotation was getting far too cheesy.
Post edited by HardAimedKid on

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    9512 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I bet this is why there has been an influx of “dice broke xx weapon” since the patch dropped.
  • DCSTomcat
    715 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Slow down is still quite strong though.
  • Indigology
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm ive not yet played since the update. What exactly do you mean auto rotate?
  • Clarence_6000
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm, I still feel snap-on effect or perhaps it's just my imagination :D
  • JackL1vely
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PC player here, what's Auto rotation? I hear a few people are annoyed it's gone. XD
  • JamiePrittPeters
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    More info?
  • DCSTomcat
    715 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JackL1vely wrote: »
    PC player here, what's Auto rotation? I hear a few people are annoyed it's gone. XD
    It's basically quick scope.
  • Clarence_6000
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6

It's a snap-on target feature. And i think it's still in the game.. more or less anyway.
  • HardAimedKid
    11038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Slow down is a bit strong, but auto rotation is the worst thing ever invented in gaming as far as "assisting" the player goes. So good for it to be gone.

I hope that now that it's gone that it's one it stays gone, even if people complain
  • naitch44
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is this where you will rotate when an enemy runs past? Thank **** that's gone, especially when it kicks in meaning your aim is moved away from your intended target.
  • DaHuntzMen
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

It's pretty much an aimbot feature for the low skilled players who don't take the time to learn how to use the sticks and mess with the controller settings for sensitivity and tuning. I'm glad it's gone and it's probably why I see so many terrible players now in the servers going up against people who actually are decent-good.
  • theONEFORCE
    2792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Source?
  • nefariouscheat
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Source?
    Its gone from the advanced settings menu. Thank god.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As title states. I think it's an awesome move and great that dice is gonna finally make everyone on controllers learn to aim. Auto rotation was getting far too cheesy.

For real this time?

No foolin?
  • Catsonspeeed
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is still in the game. Go to Gameplay -> Advanced Settings and there it is. You can only access it via Main Menu, not by Pause menu while in game.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is still in the game. Go to Gameplay -> Advanced Settings and there it is. You can only access it via Main Menu, not by Pause menu while in game.

LOL!
  • Vycinas2
    400 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need to tone down the slowdown as well. I was doing some tests and it does track the targets same goes if the dude you re eye ballin' just went behind the wall, it will track him. Slowdown shouldnt do that, it should slow players aim when you move your crosshairs on or very near the enemy.
  • Delta245
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is great news if absolutely true, I’ve been waiting for this. Now all they have to do is tone down slow down or get rid of that to. Go back to old school learn how to aim on your own without any crutches.
  • HardAimedKid
    Source?

The settings menu lol
  • Catsonspeeed
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Source?

The settings menu lol

Go to the Options -> Gameplay -> Advanced Settings, from the Main Menu, not while in game, and voila! THERE IT IS! "Aim Assist Auto Rotation OFF / ON"