We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

New map sucks

Stealth-Mode45
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It's way too big, way to open, but most of all it's just boring. I'm not sure what device is trying to do but several of their maps are horrible are a big snore Fest. I still support Battlefield and I wanted to be successful but I can see why they're slowly alienating their player base away.

Comments

• lll_HOSS_lll
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m not a fan of Hamada or Panzerfaust either. I refuse to play them. I won’t say they are “bad”. They’re just not my style. It’s ok for people to have different likes and dislikes. :smile:
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ...if DICE gave us Battlefield 1 tanks to play Panzefaust then I’d enjoy it.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tried it a couple times. Its kinda cool but kinda sucks how open it is. Dont try n go to flags on foot, use vehicles! ;) It dose fee like old Battlefield in that sense, use vehicles to cap flags.
  • Kain067
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the new map. Some people just want to play nothing but Metro and Locker 24/7... I think there are many BF players who are actually COD fans in denial.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its ok, but it needs more tanks. For the 64 player conquest.
  • Narfiam
    111 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the problem with panzerstorm is you cannot spawn a tank in every conquered point. Sometimes you get a tank and must travel 2Km to get to the nearest enemy point. The posibility of spawning a tank in every conquered point would be nice.
  • StingX71
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »
    I love the new map. It actually feels more like a battlefield. It reminds me of BF1942, but much better! We could use more maps like this.
    Most of the people who were lured to BF with the super-arcadey BF1 will probably not like it.

Ditto, could use more vehicles/tanks though. BF1 killed BF for a lot of people. Sad when my favorite mode in BF1 is TDM and Dom.
  • The_digital_Hal
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New map is great.
  • Warlust1080ti
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To me the new map is getting back to how BF ww2 should be played, well BF of old that is.

When i was a nipper (17) i would play 1942 for the large maps where teamplay and tactics won the game and jump onto MOHAA for the small cod style maps, long before cod was out i might add lol :p

None of your squad revives bsck then lad :D you traveled alone on foot at your own peril!

BF was never about fjell style maps, spawn die spawn die, it was about teaming up and moving accross vast maps and holding bases.

Times have changed we must roll with the times and embrace new ideas but these big 1942 style maps are a very welcome change for me in BFV
  • twisted83
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you don't like this map maybe there are better games for you out there to spend your time.
  • NoifdeBodemloze
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hard to say great or bad, because I haven't seen this map while I m been in MP.
  • VincentNZ
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To me the new map is getting back to how BF ww2 should be played, well BF of old that is.

When i was a nipper (17) i would play 1942 for the large maps where teamplay and tactics won the game and jump onto MOHAA for the small cod style maps, long before cod was out i might add lol :p

None of your squad revives bsck then lad :D you traveled alone on foot at your own peril!

BF was never about fjell style maps, spawn die spawn die, it was about teaming up and moving accross vast maps and holding bases.

Times have changed we must roll with the times and embrace new ideas but these big 1942 style maps are a very welcome change for me in BFV

Nah mate, the most played maps in every battlefield game were always the ones with an infantry focus. Why? Because on every map, at any time, the majority has to play infantry. Otherwise it won't work. In BF1942 it was Berlin, in BF2 it was Karkand, in BF3 it was Metro, in BF4 Locker. The only thing changed now is that DICE forces us to play their maps in their rotation with their rules. Which results in maps like Panzerstorm.
    I've only played it once, but it will always work the same: Tanks roll around the map, infantry focused between C, D and er E, which are the maps that are reachable on foot, all the action happens around these flags unless some fool might try something odd to be farmed by the roaming tanks. You could just as well remove the outer flags, they are irrelevant.
    Personally I have played, do not need to play it ever again, it is cheap design, as seen on so many maps before. I guess we will see a lot of that stuff in the future, because, well putting a bunch of 200m² fields and two houses and a barn on a map is easy to do. Maps with decent combined arms, however, well that requires time.
  • StarvingMillions
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hate it as well. Too bland for my tastes. Definitely needs cover in the open areas like some here have said.
  • Gforce81
    3536 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having only played it once, I suppose its a good contrast from Fjell or Devastation CQB, and even Hamada is more dips and raises, valleys and hills than a truly enormous map.

I'll need to play it more, but it wasn't the worst map ever
  • DirtyDog1974
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerfaust is nothing but a cluster, not fun to play at all unless in vehicle. Have to honestly wonder if this is what we can expect from Dice moving forward, if so the "live service" is certainly in trouble!
  • VincentNZ
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well the next one is the greek map, probably Crete or something, and it was said that it was about air operations and plane heavy. So I would not expect a lot of cover from above. Or any cover for that matter. I have the expectation of a slightly smaller, slightly greener Hamada, with a similar temple/fortress type of structure, mostly destroyable (like the D flag) and with 4-7 planes.