We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

After 60 hours

thamac15
216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
On vacation and have given the game 66 hours. At first I was having a blast. Then about 24 hours in I was getting the feeling that this is called Battlefield but doesn’t feel like battlefield. So I gave it more time and more time and so on. The endless amount of bugs just adds to to frustration, but not game breaking. But I can’t aeem to stay interested in BFV, I’ve given it way too much time lol. I throw in BF4 and BF1 and I have fun.

What am I missing?

Comments

• thamac15
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve moved back to BF1 for now. When the TTD is fixed I may come back. I’ve grown bored with these maps and the game in general. First Battlefield I won’t be playing past December after the launch.
  • DirtyDog1974
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, they seem to be rushing games these days. I would prefer them taking their time and giving us quality.
  • S1cknyss
    47 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jesus. Fallout 76 is a game that needs another year not this. Such cry babies.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    1951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bugs can be infuriating.

I was trying to play with 2 other mates last night and we probably wasted half a hour trying to get into the same game in the same squad.

It sucks, because I like the gameplay, but DICE really need to get on top of the bugs and balances issues quickly as it's turning a lot of fans off.
  • 20200sfly
    246 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    On vacation and have given the game 66 hours. At first I was having a blast. Then about 24 hours in I was getting the feeling that this is called Battlefield but doesn’t feel like battlefield. So I gave it more time and more time and so on. The endless amount of bugs just adds to to frustration, but not game breaking. But I can’t aeem to stay interested in BFV, I’ve given it way too much time lol. I throw in BF4 and BF1 and I have fun.

What am I missing?

I agree with you. At first it's a blast. But once the newness wears off in a day or so you realize this isn't the game you thought it was and hoped it'd be. (Sad face).
  • thamac15
    S1cknyss wrote: »

Based on the amount of bugs I would argue BFV requires another 2-3 months to be at an acceptable performance.

• BrianLocal1
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a change of pace from bf1, but nowhere near as epic. I can't see myself playing this as much as I did bf1.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    S1cknyss wrote: »

Fallout 76 needs a Miracle.
  • DeadlyChickenXoP
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have never seen a game with so many bugs.

People went on about pubg being buggy. but this game has every single one of pubg's bugs and a whole barrel load more.

its super frustrating to try and play this game. It will often take upwards of 30 minutes to just get into a game with 3 friends. It puts you onto different servers, different game types, different sides .. its ridiculous.
    That's before you get to the random BS with damage .. like I have fired a rocket launcher at a single person, its hit them in the upper chest area .. and they turn around and 1 shot me with a sten. Most tanks take about 23 damage from a close range hit with the panzerfaust.

The thing for me, is the same with all recent battlefield games since BF2 … it doesn't hold my attention .. I can play all night .. finish the night .. and have no idea of if we won any games or not .. they are all so forgettable, I don't feel elated when I win or sad when I lose. Yesterday I was playing with a friend and I literally almost fell asleep at the keybopard .. just on autopilot not really engaged in the game at all.

My 1 month expires on the 20th I think .. I cant see why I would renew ?