<FormiDable> PS4/EU recruiting competitive players

LTucker1992
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Due to the lack of competitive clans recruiting on here and my inability to find one as the vast majority just seem to be communities that just want to have fun and play friendly me and my squad have decided to make our own for those like ourselves that do not want to just **** foot about in public games.

If you are interested in playing competitively, European, have a mic and are at least 18 years of age who can also take a joke and not cry about it then please drop your name here or add Tucks92 on PSN. This will not be a case of anybody can join it will be a trial basis if you cannot carry your own then you won’t be accepted into the clan! This may seem harsh to some but it is what it is we want to win and not just play for the lolz! Do not get me wrong there will be plenty of that in game and in the voice chats! We just want to take it seriously at the same time! So if your interested in having fun but also playing seriously and hopefully succeeding then come give Formidable a try. Thanks.
Post edited by LTucker1992 on

Comments