menu pops up everytime i fire a bullet glitch, and game keeps changing my configurations for guns

Trees415in
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
possibly worst glitch ever happened twice to me yesterday. Also stupid game keeps changing my guns and knives

Comments

• finney72
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    revisit my post you commented on the answer for your issue is there.
  • Prep768
    3322 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I had this, takes tap firing to another level but me and muh skill cannon had no problem trumping the opposition.
    - taken from the bfv leet bible
  • Puck_Daddy87
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here.
  • vansman64
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was GUNNING down the last guy on Firestorm about to CLUTCH a win, and the menu glitch stopped me after two bullets and got me killed.
    Uninstalling, Dice games should be Free to Play, Electronic Arts should be shut down and disassembled.
  • MatthewSkeet
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Menu pop up is due to you pressing start and for some reason the game doesn't always register when you exit
    You can tell if it will bug up if you have assignments visible on the right hand side
  • Daytonaflyer
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Menu pop up is due to you pressing start and for some reason the game doesn't always register when you exit
    You can tell if it will bug up if you have assignments visible on the right hand side

No, it isn't from pressing anything other than the fire button. It happens to me all the time.
  • Leetch002_mtdrh
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No, it isn't from pressing anything other than the fire button. It happens to me all the time.
    It happens to me often after I view the scoreboard during a game.  The fix is simple, as all you have to do is go into the menu then exit out and it is fixed.  It is a problem however because it can happen at the most inopportune time.
  • MatthewSkeet
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Literally this

Daytonaflyer said:

MatthewSkeet wrote: »

It happens to me often after I view the scoreboard during a game.  The fix is simple, as all you have to do is go into the menu then exit out and it is fixed.  It is a problem however because it can happen at the most inopportune time.

• The_BERG_366
    2079 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I never encounter this anymore as I immediately notice the assignments on the right side when I spawn. if they are there two quick button pressed fixes it. takes less than a second. I never enter menu during game... why should I? scoreboard is also accesible without menu...
    this issue was arround still the beta and so has been the solution. of course one could expect a fix in the meantime but geez it's really not hard to work arround yourself. that's the last reason for me to quit the game..