We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

menu pops up everytime i fire a bullet glitch, and game keeps changing my configurations for guns

Trees415in
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
possibly worst glitch ever happened twice to me yesterday. Also stupid game keeps changing my guns and knives

Comments

• finney72
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    revisit my post you commented on the answer for your issue is there.
  • Prep768
    2822 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    I had this, takes tap firing to another level but me and muh skill cannon had no problem trumping the opposition.
    - taken from the bfv leet bible
  • Puck_Daddy87
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here.