Battlefield 2143!!!

rudolfreal
35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since BF V already launched, I think it's a good time for us to let DICE know what we want for our next BF game.

I would vote for BF2143 with Titan back! I am so tired of sci-fi shooting game which players can jump like fleas. I really miss BF 2142 and I know there are a lot of fans out there like me, probably more than current player base playing BF V.

Comments

• CreamGoMango
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wanna play multiplayer bf2142? Add me in origin (CreamGoMango)
  • Sixxor
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. I've been wishing each new BF game would be 2143 ever since Bad Company 2.
  • DartMauI
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I also really want that, and after that an BFHeroes 2
  • Superlonghurst
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would it be 2143 though since Northern Strike is set in 2145 :)
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been dreaming about a 2143 since 2142 came out. Sigh.
  • DESERT-COMBAT-77
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 26
    this company is dead for me
  • DESERT-COMBAT-77
    dice is the worst dev i ever seen. shame on them and their families.
  • DESERT-COMBAT-77
    and dare you to criticise or censor my comments , from now on, i will sue you in court , personally. not the company , the admins. make my day !
  • Lux_Cronex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I totaly agree with you rudolfreal ! After all those world war battlefields, I think it would be time to release a new futuristic battlefield like bf2142.
    I played that game so much, the titan mod was just fantastic with attacking and defending the silos that weakens the titans shield until finaly landing on it with the « lav » pods to destroy the titan from the inside. That was just great ! Please EA and DICE, bring out a remake of BF2142 !!
  • USOHELLHOUND1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This must happen
  • Sr_0V3RKILL
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Since BF V already launched, I think it's a good time for us to let DICE know what we want for our next BF game.

I would vote for BF2143 with Titan back! I am so tired of sci-fi shooting game which players can jump like fleas. I really miss BF 2142 and I know there are a lot of fans out there like me, probably more than current player base playing BF V.
    I agree 100% BF2143 please!
  • Elephante33
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I loved BF 2143, i feel like its life cycle was way too short and deserves a proper launch again, though I thought THIS BF was going to be it considering all the BF 2143 homages we had in 4