Battlefield 2143!!!

rudolfreal
35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since BF V already launched, I think it's a good time for us to let DICE know what we want for our next BF game.

I would vote for BF2143 with Titan back! I am so tired of sci-fi shooting game which players can jump like fleas. I really miss BF 2142 and I know there are a lot of fans out there like me, probably more than current player base playing BF V.

Comments

• CreamGoMango
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wanna play multiplayer bf2142? Add me in origin (CreamGoMango)
  • Sixxor
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. I've been wishing each new BF game would be 2143 ever since Bad Company 2.
  • DartMauI
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I also really want that, and after that an BFHeroes 2
  • Superlonghurst
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would it be 2143 though since Northern Strike is set in 2145 :)
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been dreaming about a 2143 since 2142 came out. Sigh.
  • DESERT-COMBAT-77
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 2019
    this company is dead for me
  • DESERT-COMBAT-77
    dice is the worst dev i ever seen. shame on them and their families.
  • DESERT-COMBAT-77
    and dare you to criticise or censor my comments , from now on, i will sue you in court , personally. not the company , the admins. make my day !
  • Lux_Cronex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I totaly agree with you rudolfreal ! After all those world war battlefields, I think it would be time to release a new futuristic battlefield like bf2142.
    I played that game so much, the titan mod was just fantastic with attacking and defending the silos that weakens the titans shield until finaly landing on it with the « lav » pods to destroy the titan from the inside. That was just great ! Please EA and DICE, bring out a remake of BF2142 !!
  • USOHELLHOUND1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This must happen
  • Sr_0V3RKILL
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since BF V already launched, I think it's a good time for us to let DICE know what we want for our next BF game.

I would vote for BF2143 with Titan back! I am so tired of sci-fi shooting game which players can jump like fleas. I really miss BF 2142 and I know there are a lot of fans out there like me, probably more than current player base playing BF V.
    I agree 100% BF2143 please!
  • Elephante33
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I loved BF 2143, i feel like its life cycle was way too short and deserves a proper launch again, though I thought THIS BF was going to be it considering all the BF 2143 homages we had in 4
  • TROSSO24
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes please they could use capital supremecy from battlefront 2 for titans imo balancing is the easiest thing because they can use made up everything and not that I want this but they could monetize the crap out of it with whatever skin they wanted plus they could bring back some of the old classic maps and add to the such as Gibraltar one of my favorites please dice you've had a lot of downs lately try something different. Take all of cod problems people didnt like amd bring back mechs hover tanks and maybe so rdx hopping occasionally
  • BuddaSD30
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another BF2142 fan here as well! I miss that game. 

The hover tanks, the titans, the walkers! But I must admit I was a Medic using those damn op rockets, no corner was safe. 

I don't need another modern based or WWI/WWII based fps shooter. It's been beaten to death!

Wasn't 2142 on the Python engine? Any reason Frostbite couldn't do this game even better? 

I don't want 2143, no no no. No re-hash. I want 2242. Titan's can be a game mode but bring in some more inventive ideas as 2142 did when it was released. 

How about maps on different worlds to allow total map creation freedom. Maps with low gravity environments and/or higher gravity. 

How about some maps/modes focused on primarily on vehicles.

Look at science today. Exo-skeleton suites could be an idea as well. 

Provide more class options not fewer. Fewer classes haven't been the silver bullet for weapons balance at any rate.

Bring in some fresh ideas and be an industry leader again in the FPS Genre Dice!
  • AirJerr
    2019 NEW BF2142 HUB that updates your game, helps you get on the server, and get the custom maps easily.
    GOTO     BATTLEFIELD2142.CO
    Players get all unlocks and player abilities to start
    Progressive Rankings on Server
    50+ custom maps added to the system
    US and EU Hosted Servers
    -- Watch live at