We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Is there a single one of you that thinks BF1 was harder than this?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I don't think there will be? To be honest I think it's a fact that it is harder wouldn't you say? Don't know if that's been said officially though.

Comments

• HuwJarz
    3716 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    You mean less fun, or harder? Define harder for me.
  • thamac15
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 wasn’t difficult because you can actually see enemies lol. BFV is more difficult for me, this is the only reason I stuck with it for 66 hours...it was challenging to beat the bugs while beating the enemy.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lol bf1 was the easiest bf ever bfv has to be harder just because no spotting
  • TyroneLoyd
    661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 was as easy as getting mud butt on a hot humid day.
  • Loki_Deezie
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Bf1 wasnt for me but yes I feel on release it was "easier" to play effectively

Wasnt for me as in I didnt enjoy it
  • trip1ex
    3731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You’re playing the same players. Not any harder. Harder to push I guess. Easier to camp.
  • Khronikos
    1618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    This game is easier to camp and the TTK is lower. Harder? I don't even know what you are talking about. It's much cheaper yes, and you can't wander around anywhere. But BF1 had its own skill tiers and levels of skill with players completely different from this one. I would not equate KDR with skill really. BF1 you could cheese easier in elite groups no doubt about that. I doubt we see 9 KDRs from top players unless they are cheesing the game, which they will try to do.

This is janky right now if you ask me. Most COD I have felt in years playing a BF game. I can barely tell the difference sometimes. Only a little bit from the last COD I played. I do like the maps, but sometimes I just feel like ehhhh not sure how long I could play a game like this.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    This game is easier to camp and the TTK is lower. Harder? I don't even know what you are talking about. It's much cheaper yes, and you can't wander around anywhere. But BF1 had its own skill tiers and levels of skill with players completely different from this one. I would not equate KDR with skill really. BF1 you could cheese easier in elite groups no doubt about that. I doubt we see 9 KDRs from top players unless they are cheesing the game, which they will try to do.

This is janky right now if you ask me. Most COD I have felt in years playing a BF game. I can barely tell the difference sometimes. Only a little bit from the last COD I played. I do like the maps, but sometimes I just feel like ehhhh not sure how long I could play a game like this.

Cod has guns, BF5 has guns=JUST LIKE COD!!!!

Plays absolutely nothing like COD. Feels nothing like COD. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    trip1ex wrote: »
    You’re playing the same players. Not any harder. Harder to push I guess. Easier to camp.

Never looked at it like that you're totally right though. It does feel more fast paced though.

Harder I mean like if you could put settings on an MP game BF1 would be easy mode and BFV would be hard. I don't know if I'm confusing hard with irritating. I feel more punished in this game than BF1 in most aspects so I feel like it's more 'hard' to play.