We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Medical crates and tides of war

smokintom214
1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 7
No body sees them! I am trying to do tides of war since yesterday and I am stuck on 25 hp left to complete and all I see is players litterally running all the way back to pick up health at the health station even tho I put a medic crate directly in front of them and every where possible that doesn't allow the crate to drop below a level surface..

Comments

• NightHawkx187
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    patience is the key it took me nearly 3 Hours to get this done xD
  • smokintom214
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am starting to think my game is glitched. I watched a score pop up for healing someone and it still says 25hp needed to complete
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get a friend and just find something that they can set themselves on fire with and then grab health. A lot less stressful than placing it in a room of five dudes who need health, watching none of them pick them up, another Medic walk in and destroying it and trying to throw down his own and all of them leaving to go find some other method of getting health back.