Patch 2.0 next Tuesday

Comments

• Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    There is so much to fix. I get that if you run with three friends this game might be fun, but solo I really don't think I can do this. TTK is abysmal, tanks suck, and I just don't know why I would waste much time on this presently.

The majority of the time I play solo, only a couple of my mates jump on later at night after work. All you need is a decent squad of randos.

I always spawn on the least contested capture point, spawning on rando squad mates is a death sentence when solo.

Only because you chose to be bad and spawn on them...
  • Sou1__0062
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So maybe finally they will do something with 50 lvl company coin
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Masqerader wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    There is so much to fix. I get that if you run with three friends this game might be fun, but solo I really don't think I can do this. TTK is abysmal, tanks suck, and I just don't know why I would waste much time on this presently.

The majority of the time I play solo, only a couple of my mates jump on later at night after work. All you need is a decent squad of randos.

I always spawn on the least contested capture point, spawning on rando squad mates is a death sentence when solo.

Only because you chose to be bad and spawn on them...

Yep which is why I do not do it anymore like I said.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spot on kill removed as a priority please.
  • SirBobdk
    4553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Imo dice do not have a clue how to fix all the problems.
    New patches are only damage control and probably destroy as much as they fix.
    Planes are a perfect example on how to fix one problem and create another.
  • Pimp_SWE
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Flakpanzar will be additionally improved with 100000000000000% against infantry
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is it not possible to rush out a small patch and fix the command rose - a massive focus of this game?

They can with server side updates but some things cant be down that way.

Isn't a week pretty fast anyhow in the gaming world for a Update/patch especially for a battlefield title?

We could be like Siege and delete DLC seasons to break the game further and only touch it once every 3-6 months
    Official Battlefield forums, Almost as bugged as Battlefield V.. Almost.
    Markering-004.jpg

Lmao yeah the forum is bugged because you don't understand that you've been jailed which means you can't make threads and can only post once every 150 seconds. RNGesus
  • TEKNOCODE
    11326 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great, should have throwing knives back.
    Just saw a tweet that it was fixed.

Official Battlefield forums, Almost as bugged as Battlefield V.. Almost.
    Markering-004.jpg
    That’s not a bug, mate. You are “in jail.” It limits your ability to post and that message is displayed when you post too frequently.

• agges_boys
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KriegVonX wrote: »
    They will end up nerfing more stuff.

ya as it is now its unplayable if you not going for meds
  • agges_boys
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They realy need to fix this patch becouse it´s realy bad nerfed wepon, lags, bugs,
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well they already screwed up tanks before the game released and now they've screwed up planes, what else can they do now?

They didn't even fix the infinite loading screen.
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Patch 2.0???? hopefully they won't make the game worse :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah.. One can only hope ;)
    I can already see them buffing the medic smgs again and and nerfing the AA tank range after realizing they make half the map or more a no fly zone as well as killing every soft target on the ground too

No, no, no, you forget, this is DICE we are talking about:
    - Planes will now spawn under water
    - Tanks will now flip over if you stare at them
    - Infantry will now spawn with three gadgets and no guns

:wink::smile:
  • Panzerkeks85
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    DICE needs to fix a few things:
    - Rebalance planes
    - Slightly buff tanks, but not much
    - Give me the ability to change my assignements in game... this one drives me nuts...
    - Add mape vote
  • xxgrimrefferxx
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    - Rebalance planes
    - Give me the ability to change my assignements in game... this one drives me nuts...
    - Add mape vote

No map voting please people just pick the same ones over and over again
  • Sou1__0062
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    - Rebalance planes
    - Add mape vote

Ye propably **** devastation and rotterdam those maps could be deleted.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11326 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    - Rebalance planes
    - Add mape vote

Rotterdam is excellent. Shrugs.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    - Rebalance planes
    - Add mape vote

Rotterdam is one of the best maps ever made. Devestation is a fun map.
  • Sou1__0062
    Ye running around like a monkey and waiting for someone to shot u in the back great maps. Big maps is what battlefield make this game nice.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get how they boasted about this new, groundbreaking 3D audio, but it just sounds like any other game, only less accurate. BF1 audio was spot on in the end.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    732 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tuesday, December 11.

Hope it fixes atleast one of: TTD, footstep sounds and the spotting plague.

NEWS: #Battlefield will be getting a new update on Tuesday, December 11 in order to fix some standing critical issues, EA confirms.
    https://t.co/c5devIAfdj

No preview as to what’s to come yet?