Patch 2.0 next Tuesday

13»

Comments

• crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    DICE needs to fix a few things:
    - Rebalance planes
    - Slightly buff tanks, but not much
    - Give me the ability to change my assignements in game... this one drives me nuts...
    - Add mape vote

No map voting please people just pick the same ones over and over again

Ye propably **** devastation and rotterdam those maps could be deleted.

Funny thing about opinions; they are subjective.

• H8mEx13
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just hope they make planes again how they were, except bombers and Spitfire 8# guns. Otherwise i will probably unsubscribe to EA Access Premiere.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Hopefully its much smaller than the last update size.

It will be. The last updated included a new map and a new war story.
    That's why it was big.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    There is so much to fix. I get that if you run with three friends this game might be fun, but solo I really don't think I can do this. TTK is abysmal, tanks suck, and I just don't know why I would waste much time on this presently.

Well, you are supposed to play with a squad mindset.
    That's the reason for the whole focus on squads you know...
  • Skitelz7
    Khronikos wrote: »
    There is so much to fix. I get that if you run with three friends this game might be fun, but solo I really don't think I can do this. TTK is abysmal, tanks suck, and I just don't know why I would waste much time on this presently.

The majority of the time I play solo, only a couple of my mates jump on later at night after work. All you need is a decent squad of randos.

I always spawn on the least contested capture point, spawning on rando squad mates is a death sentence when solo.

Not always. Most of the time I join a random squad, people do a decent job.
    I play on the Xbox BTW.
    It must be a mess on PC.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Patch 2.0???? hopefully they won't make the game worse :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah.. One can only hope ;)
    I can already see them buffing the medic smgs again

Dice: "YOU MEAN BUFF ASSAULTS!?? Got you covered, fam!"

• GuangFuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did they find the reason of broken TTD or what. What I heard last was that they were still searching for it.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is a combination of call of duty and Medal of Honor which equates to garbage.

Dice has ruined Conquest all the while forcing many back to prior games.