It doesn’t matter if you buff recon, it wont help...

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
As title said, it doesnt matter... Since assault (close, medium and long range), support (close, medium and long range) and medic (close and medium range dominates in every single way...

Even if DICE was fair buffing bolt action rifle, the other classes kill you so fast that its impossible to get a 2nd shot of your rifle to finish then, and also because of insta healing and bunny jumping it now takes 3 hit to kill a target making it even worse...

I would settle with a full refound of the game, and I’m sure there other recons out there that want their money back as well... I feel scammed of my money, because in beta it was mostly fine... Insta dieing to 3 other classes 9/10 times with no chance to fight back, makes the game suck for me...

You could made sniper rifle one shot kill any range and bodypart (basicly making them op), and still wouldnt change anything... Beacuse you still die faster then you can react...

And it been even worse after the recent patch, rumors said you buffed assault and medic, game is totally unplayable to me right now... Doesnt matter if I fast scope, since I cant get a 2nd or in some cases even a 3rd bullet off...

For you that hate sniper camping I can tell you, there will be more in this battlefield then any before that, recon cant ptfo without insta death to everybody... So camping is the only way for many... Even the all mighty ZH-29 have a hard time in ptfo, since every other gun kill you faster...

I’m playing on console btw (xbox), and its horrible... So to you that wanted sniper nerfed into the ground, congratz, you got what you wanted...

But since me and many other sniper brothers didnt get the balance we saw back in beta and DICE not even anknowledge our complaints, then we should have our money back... Its only fair... I also believe the state of the recon is worse on console xbox, then it is on pc, but hear people from there feeling the same...

Again, I want my money back!

Comments

• WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Oh, almost forgot... And support KE-7, is still op...
  • SlugSniper
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How many of you people are there?

THIS IS THE BF1 FORUM.

… Although, to be fair, you're not wrong.