And I say once more to the naysayers!

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Keep up the good work DICE gotta break a few eggs to bake a cake

Rome wasn’t built in a day

To all my fellow optimists

Have a great Friday!

Comments

• Kawaii_K0n
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't you have to dump the yolk into the bowl? Everytime I go into the kitchen, there's eggs splattered everywhere on the wall.
  • mf_shro0m
    1855 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Have a great Friday!

😊 Keep working on it DICE.
    We want to help you make BFV the GOAT.
    Please read everything we post, even the less popular threads which don’t have incendiary titles. Some threads just don’t capture most folks’ attention but they’re still very useful for BFV.
    And LISTEN.
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Have a great Friday!

And your definition of "a few" are?

Happy Friday :D
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Have a great Friday!

And your definition of "a few" are?

Happy Friday :D

Haha sometimes you gotta destroy a hatchery :)

But me personally I read most the bad posts and to a small degree understand some of them

I’ve been a fan since Vietnam.. and I love title so far especially since the latest update
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes! This!

Keep going the way you are going, Dice! Do not stop or change anything about how you're working on this game......If you can keep the backlash coming, EA will surely never sign off on garbage like this game again!

Cool thread.

• von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sayeth would've added more gravitas to this otherwise lightweight thread. Furthermore Rome wasn't torn down and rebuilt every other year either.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Have a great Friday!
    But would you buy that uncooked cake and accept it as complete with the hope of "more" to come later??
  • mav_smileyface

Have a great Friday!
    But would you buy that uncooked cake and accept it as complete with the hope of "more" to come later??

Compelling argument you have presented..

However to compare BFV to a cake, essentially the cake is baked. Has a delicious core that I enjoy. But I can see the cake hasn’t been decorated very well, but I trust the baker and will continue to enjoy this unfinished cake because I know that this specific cake has the potential to be the most delicious cake yet! So I’ll allow him time to finish off the decoration
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

However to compare BFV to a cake...

Also, don't forget the politically correct premise of this WW2-themed game -- the cake is basically a sugar-free vegan cake. Yuck.

• mav_smileyface
    suffice_ls wrote: »

However to compare BFV to a cake...

Also, don't forget the politically correct premise of this WW2-themed game -- the cake is basically a sugar-free vegan cake. Yuck.

Ah man see what you’re saying, fortunately I don’t particularly care if it gluten free as long as it tastes good 😊
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Have a great Friday!

I really like BFV, but the company coin lies and the increasing bugginess and removal or aeriel combat have got me nervous.
  • Ceephorr
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Friday baby. This means tonight is the three B's day. Beer, bong, battlefield