Make fortifications easier to see

BiohaZd
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Please make easier to see where fortifications can be built. You only see an outline when pulling out the hammer. Soo many people forgot to build them because they don’t realise they are here. I love fortifications, but make it easier to spot them. Maybe show them when you capture a flag for a second or 2.

Comments

• smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No, I see them just fine. If they become any brighter it'll disrupt my field of view.
  • ElliotLH
    9660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy building fortifications too but get the distinct feeling that most people just couldn't care less, rather than not realising where a build-able area is. Most players don't seemingly even bother building resupply stations let along sandbag walls.

That said making the feature more apparent wouldn't be a bad thing and could mean that some players take the initiative at least.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I enjoy building fortifications too but get the distinct feeling that most people just couldn't care less, rather than not realising where a build-able area is. Most players don't seemingly even bother building resupply stations let along sandbag walls.

That said making the feature more apparent wouldn't be a bad thing and could mean that some players take the initiative at least.

You might be in bad games.. I always see players rebuilding
  • ElliotLH
    9660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

You might be in bad games.. I always see players rebuilding

That honestly wouldn't surprise me as I often feel like I'm on the potato team. Once in a while I'll see people doing it in Conquest but unfortunately my usual experience is just seeing everyone run to the next flag while I've got the hammer in my hand.
  • disposalist
    8977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think it would be distracting to see them if you're not using the hammer. I know what you mean, but I think people will learn what can be built.
  • Hawxxeye
    7816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    how about they let us chose the color of the fortification "ghosts" instead of them being white.
  • COGSx86
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is like trying to have downed teammates easier to see for medics, If the player wants to revive or build he will. If not, he won;t
  • TuxedoBanana279
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is literally a bright white outline showing where they can be built, I don't think they need to be more visible.