This Week in Battlefield V

Played against a pro player last night...

Netranger9
170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
People were spamming chat with "watch out [removed]is on this server,prepare to die",.I laughed and thought "yeah right,how good can a player be".I was quickly reminded just how bad i was at this game,lol. This was the best player i have ever seen,he didn't just wipe out the squad but the whole team multiple times.Chat was begging him to leave the server.The thing is,if I didn't know he was a pro-it would be easy to think he was hacking.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Banhammer72
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He could also be hacking? Not unknown for a few streamers/pros to do so....
  • I-Soldat-I
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    With the weak AC, he could be using a wall hack and how would you know? Still in those cases I never "hackusate" just leave the server
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What was the name of this "pro"
  • Soulbreeze
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    27659102. From China. J/k but that's what I always think when I see those number name guys.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always assume “pro” players are hacking. Sometimes attaching a reputation makes you ignore common sense.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    People were spamming chat with "watch out ****** is on this server,prepare to die",.I laughed and thought "yeah right,how good can a player be".I was quickly reminded just how bad i was at this game,lol. This was the best player i have ever seen,he didn't just wipe out the squad but the whole team multiple times.Chat was begging him to leave the server.The thing is,if I didn't know he was a pro-it would be easy to think he was hacking.

Ha ha. Sorry man. I just wanted to get some practice games before my teammates and I scrim. Didn't mean to harsh on you so hard.

And for what it's worth, you're not total trash at this game. It's just about practice and doing the little things. That's what separates us pros from guys like you.
  • mf_shro0m
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lolll