If you don’t like new map, why you even play battlefield?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Brilliant job Dice gave me a nostalgia hit awesome map true battlefield design

Comments

• Triiumph
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed, great vehicle map!
  • DirtyDog1974
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been playing on PS since BF:BC1, sorry to say this new map is not Battlefield to me. But hey we all have our own opinions, beauty of our free will.
  • CSO7777
    1376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Go say that to the infantry players that think infantry combat should be prioritized over vehicles, I feel like dice tried to balance tanks as if they were infantry and not an actual damn tank.
    Ohh you mean the 58 players in the game, not being in a vehicle...

The thing is, that the large majority of players play infantry, and thats why the balancing has to be centered around infantry and not vehicles. Dice finally got it in BFV.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    Go say that to the infantry players that think infantry combat should be prioritized over vehicles, I feel like dice tried to balance tanks as if they were infantry and not an actual damn tank.
    Ohh you mean the 58 players in the game, not being in a vehicle...

The thing is, that the large majority of players play infantry, and thats why the balancing has to be centered around infantry and not vehicles. Dice finally got it in BFV.

Finally got it? You mean screwed it up with garbage weapon balancing, broken ttd, unbalanced weapons with other classes getting crap in comparison.

If you want straight infantry gameplay maybe pubg, cod, or fortnite are more your style.

Battlefield is about VEHICLES mainly that's what sets it apart from other fps games expert.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Needs more tanks and a quicker respawn period on them.

A lot of times the match will continue for ten minutes with out tanks re spawning.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played it yesterday. Absolutely loved it. I don’t vehicle, but there were tanks/planes everywhere.

@Loqtrall and I hitchhiked on top of a tank for about 350m. I don’t know why, but it was funny as hell.

• RePlayBoy101
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    becouse people who played BF1 only played BF1 and dont know what battlefield actually is .... thats why people dont like the map

this map is the best one so far and it needs either one more tank spawn or a faster respawn timer... feels like if u die in a tank u lost if for the rest of the match(also the matches are way too short)

they need to change the ticket counter to 700 on bigger maps
  • TEKNOCODE
    11182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    becouse people who played BF1 only played BF1 and dont know what battlefield actually is .... thats why people dont like the map

this map is the best one so far and it needs either one more tank spawn or a faster respawn timer

I really only played bf1 and I love the map.
  • RetroBitPixel
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like the map but I wouldn't mind more trenches.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once you get in a tank the map just clicks, plenty of cover for tanks, plenty of ammo dumps, overall the map plays great.
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally, I like it. For both vehicles and infantry.

Can quite happily hop in a carrier or jeep to get around if you think it's too expansive.

You have tight maps like Devastation and Rotterdam for infantry to rule and tanks to be overrun. This way, tanks have space and can fight a better fight and it evens out.

Quite your moaning... jheeezz.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well maybe because they like other maps?
  • COGSx86
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love when in a tank now, we get the BF theme song, pumps me up to be even more of battlefield
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice must fix the TTD and bring back real battlefield TTK where it took accuracy rather than spray to kill someone. This game is CoD mixed with MoH 2010. Equates to gerbage
  • V1kingH4mster
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    personally they should have a infantry conquest mode, i'm all for tanks but its seriously annoying to fire all phat rockets in the back end of a tank and see it just shrug off the hits and then kill you.

as for people saying vehicles are what bf is about sure it was in original bf titles but now it has evolved and imho for the better.

i miss the tank superiority mode was fun if you wanted to tank,me personally i like infantry.
  • StingX71
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I have been playing on PS since BF:BC1, sorry to say this new map is not Battlefield to me. But hey we all have our own opinions, beauty of our free will.

Love BFBC2, but it's a scaled down version of 42 and BF2. DICE had a three prong front. MOH, which could of competed against CoD, BC which sat nicely between MOH and BF, and BF for the large scale warfare.

Some how they've managed to mess up all three by combining them all into one size fits all game that we now see in BF1 and V. In BF, "getting there" was half the fun anticipating what you were going to run up against. Now, it's a mindless/chaotic shootout.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    new map sucks because of all their nerfs in latest patch , not enough tanks / planes / cover for what they are saying it is , and people have no choice to play because of rotation and lack of private servers , unless like most just quit when it rolls around like Fjell 652 but then because of the stupid time to exit games end up wasting half your night in loading screens , could of been ok but just ended up another BF fail map like so many in every BF game released , good news is eventually we will get a good map usually 1 out of every 6 released lol