Nerf assault and support weapons on console!!!

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Dude... Assault AND support are op! Recon sniper is UNPLAYABLE on console... Assault and support insta kill me close to medium range with me no chance to defend myself, and they engage and often kill me at range too very easy...

Our 6x AND 3x scope is like a huge flashlight, while other classes 3x zoom no glint at all...

We do subpar dmg, and thanks to insta healing now to kill a target you need 3 hits to the body for a kill, or headshot if lucky with the bolt action... Assist counts as kill never occour anymore, I seen it 2 times since release at most...

Its unplayable on console, I DONT CARE if you can play it effectivly on PC, on console its the worst class to play right now... So PC players opinion on this matter doesnt matter, the game is like 2 different worlds on PC and console...

There been multiple complaints over this for weeks, and still not a single word from dice/ea...

I paid 80 euro for this game to play the recon sniper class, it was ok in beta and therefore I felt confident I could pre-order the game, only to see you nerf the class into the ground at release...

Like it was not bad already you also put the game 50-60% sale on console just a short time after release... And lets not forget the ”pre-order play early access”, but then i see on pc they could play several days before me with Origin/ea premium access or whatever it was called!!! You cant treat people like this!!! And getting 2 months ea access does not make up for this, it only got me more angry, since you treating us like dogs...

I don’t care about all bugs, tanks useless or bomber op (was)... I don,t care about women beeing in this game (great my girlfriend very thankful for having this option now) or #everyonesbattlefield... It will never be as important as the core game class balance...

I just want to enjoy the game just as assault and support players... Isn’t my money just as much worth as theirs!???

This is wrong!!! I’m tired if this BS... Not a single word from you... And also, the recent patch made me die even fast to the other classes... You did nothing for recon at all... You have other classes weapons have higher bullet velocity then bolt action rifle (what a joke), you make their aim like a lazer, you give them little to no recoil...

The recon class is dead when it comes to ptfo in this game... You’re just a waste of space, and the only use your team have of you is the spawn beacon and spotting scope, and thats it... Game mode like team deadmatch and domination beeing totally horrible, you better just stay on respawn screen... Conquest except for some maps you are stuck to camping, and self-loading rifles like the zh-29 aren’t going to save you either...

And still... Not a single word from ea/dice...

Even if I gave up entirely on recon class, and went assault or support it still wouldnt be fun, you insta die anyway, or kill other people super easy with no skills whatsoever.... How is that any fun...

I feel scammed...

And for those thinking about buying this game to play for console now when its on sale and everything, dont... They dont care about the console community, even if we put the most money into their games, they still will balance everything for pc... And to balance console and PC the same is stupid, they do not play the same, and most people dont cheat with xim m&k either...

If anything, the recon players on console are the ones that should get their money back...

On top if all things you even nerfed throwing knives, just because a known pc recon streamer posted video of him abusing it... I got killed by throwing knife two or three times at most since launch, didnt even use then myself since in console harder... You seem balance everything with recon in this game around him... You care to much about what these streamers say and think, they alone are not the one you get your money from...

You lost a customer, I will never trust ea/dice again...

Comments

• thamac15
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have played too much of this game and ultimately concluded that it’s not worth my time anymore.

However, Recon in this game is not a waste of space. I would spot EVERYONE and collect them points baby! I’d kill people too, but not 20+ kills. But spotting everyone equals winning the match.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    I have played too much of this game and ultimately concluded that it’s not worth my time anymore.

However, Recon in this game is not a waste of space. I would spot EVERYONE and collect them points baby! I’d kill people too, but not 20+ kills. But spotting everyone equals winning the match.
    I see assault and support players getting kd of 55-5 all the time and highest score... You kill people if you camp from range, you come close to that objective and you insta die... Their weapons are too accurate, has very little recoil and very very fast bullet velocity, making them able to engage you at every range...

The best kd I got was 25-7 or something like that, it happened one time on aerodrome map, were our team was dominating the entire match, go figure... I dont die to these people because they are better players, I die to them because their weapons beeing overpowered... Its not fair...

If a premade squad had one spot left in their squad in team death match or domination, who you think they choose!? A recon, or another support and assault player... The recon will be your last pick... And you very well know why...

On console they are overpowered, and recon suck big time... I enjoyed the beta ALOT, they took one extra month to release the game after this, and then I get this... They should had just let everything stayed the same as the beta, what did they do with all that extra time, well they nerfed recon and buffed everything else... Snd they ruined allt of other stuff... No other company outside if the gaming industry would get away with something like this...