Hardcore Mode

BewBewKittyFck
34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
When are we going to get hardcore mode and rsp?

Comments

• Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We don't know but please keep pushing the issue they make so many of us hate the game and resent everything about it without hardcore.
    It's like giving someone a Ferrari for christmas but hiding the keys and saying "Sorry, we can't talk about the keys."
  • saxo101
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My problem with a hard core mode is using the v1 rocket would most likely get team kills and a kick for team kills.
  • Tr3nchdog
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We don't know but please keep pushing the issue they make so many of us hate the game and resent everything about it without hardcore.
    It's like giving someone a Ferrari for christmas but hiding the keys and saying "Sorry, we can't talk about the keys."
    He said keys ,my f 458 needs no such thing....I didnt need the car. Probably u dont need this game go play arma now thats hardcore
  • SpeedBird219
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    saxo101 wrote: »
    My problem with a hard core mode is using the v1 rocket would most likely get team kills and a kick for team kills.

I’m guessing the v1 bombs would be disabled for that reason. But BF1 hardcore still had behemoths so...
  • Ghost1Sierra
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    They can code it so that the rocket doesn't kill team mates or, if it does, which it should, they don't get kicked for it and suffer a points penalty instead. That will make players want to deploy them more strategically. They need to inplement hardcore and soon. I am on the verge of boycotting this game.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    edited December 2018
    saxo101 wrote: »

I guess it would be down to skill and how close to teammates you risk targeting your rocket. Hardcore is going to be epic I can't wait and a massive FU to whoever is responsible for making us wait on that.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    They need to inplement hardcore and soon. I am on the verge of boycotting this game.
    OMG I so agree with you!!!!!
    If we don't see it extremely soon, I am dumping the franchise and putting a big personal effort into getting my money back and deterring other consumers from the franchise.
    Hardcore mode has almost entirely been made up of oldskool veterans who are years into the franchise and they treat us like we do not matter in the slightest way, makes me so **** mad I can't believe it, each day more so.

• Beat_Mangler80
    Just put it in the next god damn patch don't make people wait longer than that ***** *** * * ** * ** * *****
  • Beat_Mangler80
    edited December 2018
    l-Jemma-l wrote: »
    He said keys ,my f 458 needs no such thing....I didnt need the car. Probably u dont need this game go play arma now thats hardcore

Thanks Jemma I may be looking for a new FPS soon and that one looks cool :)

• Beat_Mangler80
    Hey here's an idea - do a new trailer showing hardcore mode, could be your saving grace.