Do we have cheaters?

Comments

• DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    kergster wrote: »
    There are people using mouse + keyboard so you'll never be able to match their performance with a standard PS4 controller.

Depends if you consider this cheating or not.

I call nonsense to your opinion. All you need to do is turn off that aim assist garbage and learn to play at a high sensitivity and mess with the advanced controller tuning.

And I call nonsense to your opinion. Go play PC if you like the m&k, dont cheat and steal fun from the oblivious players

I use a controller when I'm on the ps4 and k&m when I'm on pc some of ya'll are just incompetent of learning how to use a controller with out your little aim bot mechanic that dice brought back for you blue berries yet most who use the aim assist yet still suck with aiming and whine about a players choice of input method and refuse to adapt and over come and just want to whine about how others play with their choice of input. Fact is ever since I switched to playing fps games on a ps4 I notice a a lot of controller players who suck at aiming and use aim assist and complain about m&k players are by far the most incompetent in game and don't have the fire to better them self but only complain about others because you con't compete. I spent 5 months playing 8 hours a day with a controller after being a pc player for 15 years to better my aim with a controller and learning about advance controller settings improved my game a lot.
  • curlytailz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    One in every few conquest rounds some of my clean shots inflict no damage at all, and in cover where there are no spotters and I'm nearly invisible the opponents run right up to me. And in those matches, the opposing team tends to take all objectives quickly and hold them. There are hacks in the PS4 version of the game, at the least one that spots opponents. No doubt about it. When you play the game for hours on end you just know when something's off. And unfortunately this ruins the game.
  • WetFishDB
    1974 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    curlytailz wrote: »
    One in every few conquest rounds some of my clean shots inflict no damage at all, and in cover where there are no spotters and I'm nearly invisible the opponents run right up to me. And in those matches, the opposing team tends to take all objectives quickly and hold them. There are hacks in the PS4 version of the game, at the least one that spots opponents. No doubt about it. When you play the game for hours on end you just know when something's off. And unfortunately this ruins the game.

Utter utter nonsense. Your shots not inflicting damage is more likely to either be poor aim, or connection/server problems etc. Any videos? Of course not.

People appearing invisible is a common complaint about the visibility in this game, not that you’ve somehow actually turned invisible - although bugs like that have happened in the past. Any video? Sorry, silly question. And why would someone else’s hack turn you invisible? It makes no sense.
    Edit - I re-read and realised you were complaining about being seen thinking you were invisible. You weren’t. People have eyes and can see you, even if you perhaps can’t see them.

Opponents holding all the flags just shows that frankly, you are unlikely to be particularly competent at the game rather than there being hacks. As does the fact you think there are hacks in the first place. How you can link the two is just bizarre.

Spotting from planes could easily be a cause of your spotting complaints, although of course without any video on anything it’s all just random hearsay.

Funnily enough, confirmed actual hacks on console would be MASSIVE news, like major news channel big - so you would think people would want to push the Share button and capture it. Be the one to bring it to everyone’s attention. Always amazing how they fail to do so.

I one saw an actual Alien. I didn’t film it despite having a phone in my pocket, but it definitely happened. /s
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    curlytailz wrote: »

Utter utter nonsense. Your shots not inflicting damage is more likely to either be poor aim, or connection/server problems etc. Any videos? Of course not.

People appearing invisible is a common complaint about the visibility in this game, not that you’ve somehow actually turned invisible - although bugs like that have happened in the past. Any video? Sorry, silly question. And why would someone else’s hack turn you invisible? It makes no sense.
    Edit - I re-read and realised you were complaining about being seen thinking you were invisible. You weren’t. People have eyes and can see you, even if you perhaps can’t see them.

Opponents holding all the flags just shows that frankly, you are unlikely to be particularly competent at the game rather than there being hacks. As does the fact you think there are hacks in the first place. How you can link the two is just bizarre.

Spotting from planes could easily be a cause of your spotting complaints, although of course without any video on anything it’s all just random hearsay.

Funnily enough, confirmed actual hacks on console would be MASSIVE news, like major news channel big - so you would think people would want to push the Share button and capture it. Be the one to bring it to everyone’s attention. Always amazing how they fail to do so.

I one saw an actual Alien. I didn’t film it despite having a phone in my pocket, but it definitely happened. /s

Its always easier to throw hackusations.
  • Karnage75
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Watch a video of the chronus max in action. Answers the question RIGHT there.
    IMO, Mnk SHOULD be left to the cpu's, but isn't "crutching/cheating" as bad as max is.
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see quite a few things in here being debated that I discussed in a recent video, i.e. did fortnite ban the xim, are mnk adapters allowed/banned and what developers say. Feel free to check it out, its a long one but pretty detailed. I hope it gives you the answers you are looking

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see quite a few things in here being debated that I discussed in a recent video, i.e. did fortnite ban the xim, are mnk adapters allowed/banned and what developers say. Feel free to check it out, its a long one but pretty detailed. I hope it gives you the answers you are looking

I watched it the 0ther day. Some interesting bits. Whens part 2?
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

At the minute that could still be 2 weeks away, maybe longer. I want to be somewhat competent with the mnk adapter I bought to show people what these devices can do. Right now I am nowhere near that. As controller user all my life, trying to get the hang of a keyboard is not easy. Then there is all these scripts etc, I am still only scratching the surface of what the thing can do.
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21

At the minute that could still be 2 weeks away, maybe longer. I want to be somewhat competent with the mnk adapter I bought to show people what these devices can do. Right now I am nowhere near that. As controller user all my life, trying to get the hang of a keyboard is not easy. Then there is all these scripts etc, I am still only scratching the surface of what the thing can do.

It'll be interesting when you get more to grips with it as you had loads of detail with the latest video.

Best bit was at the very end though. I actually cracked up when you popped up :D

jxEfyJx.jpg
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    ElliotLH wrote: »

It'll be interesting when you get more to grips with it as you had loads of detail with the latest video.

Best bit was at the very end though. I actually cracked up when you popped up :D

jxEfyJx.jpg

A few people were confused, because the box is largely green and I use a green screen to remove the background, therefore it is hard to see the cronusmax box. But yeah I thought it would at a bit of humor. I thought I would get a lot more hate for getting one but most seem ok with it because I genuinely have only gotten it for the next video. There will be a link to buy it in the video information part of the next video lol. I was considering doing a giveaway but I think that might look like I encourage the use of one, which I do not.
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

jxEfyJx.jpg

A few people were confused, because the box is largely green and I use a green screen to remove the background, therefore it is hard to see the cronusmax box. But yeah I thought it would at a bit of humor. I thought I would get a lot more hate for getting one but most seem ok with it because I genuinely have only gotten it for the next video. There will be a link to buy it in the video information part of the next video lol. I was considering doing a giveaway but I think that might look like I encourage the use of one, which I do not.

I thought it was brilliant and a nice bit of humour given the subject matter. Don't think you'll get much hate for using it though as most people understand that you need to use one to give your opinion fully for the video.

Probably a good idea not to give one away as people could get "funny" about that. How about giving away a bog standard DS4?
  • ackers75
    2275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

jxEfyJx.jpg

Good video pal enjoyed the content.

Don’t you think dices response was odd about
    Not being allowed to see these adapters.
  • SMK_GAMING_1

jxEfyJx.jpg

I thought it was brilliant and a nice bit of humour given the subject matter. Don't think you'll get much hate for using it though as most people understand that you need to use one to give your opinion fully for the video.

Probably a good idea not to give one away as people could get "funny" about that. How about giving away a bog standard DS4?

Done that already, give given away a DS4, 3-4 sets of control freaks, 3 games and 1 year PS+ subscription on my channel. I will do another giveaway soon though
    ackers75 wrote: »

jxEfyJx.jpg

Good video pal enjoyed the content.

Don’t you think dices response was odd about
    Not being allowed to see these adapters.

Yeah Jullian Manolov said on twitter that "if they are not allowed to recognise them, we have to accept them and play by the rules of the console manufactures" That literally contradicts what a Microsoft guy said and everyone quotes as saying devs have the tools to disable them.

Here is that tweet

I think what he may be talking about is native mnk, because devs have the tools to disable that and most do. Its confusing because the person asking the question asks about mnk adapters (xim etc) and the response indicates the API's are for that, but clearly not. I did originally include this in my video but I had to take it out. It was already far too long.
  • full951
    2408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

cool, which one did you get?
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    full951 wrote: »

I got the cronusmax, when I did my first video I got so many messages from people asking me to look into it, so I am
  • full951
    2408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I got the cronusmax, when I did my first video I got so many messages from people asking me to look into it, so I am

you should of got a xim apex and used it on its own. I've never used it with other adapters but I believe it works with the titan2 and chronus max.

the xim on its own is perifial adapter. it. does not support macros, so that is why you would need the second adapter.

why two? because it's generally accepted that the xim is the best mouse and keyboard adapter. but some people want rapid fire and other quality of life macros that xim does not support. I hear the other adapters are better at using obscure controllers.
  • thamac15
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 24
    People talking about cheaters,...I say Dice is cheating by making a game that a blade of grass results in getting stuck or LMG’s bipod sniping snipers across the map. Perhaps throw in the stukka armor as being a cheat too.

Everyone that’s better than me is a cheater!
  • SMK_GAMING_1

you should of got a xim apex and used it on its own. I've never used it with other adapters but I believe it works with the titan2 and chronus max.

the xim on its own is perifial adapter. it. does not support macros, so that is why you would need the second adapter.

why two? because it's generally accepted that the xim is the best mouse and keyboard adapter. but some people want rapid fire and other quality of life macros that xim does not support. I hear the other adapters are better at using obscure controllers.

The reason why I went and got the cronus to show was because it has both support for mnk, macros and scripts etc. Also everyone on twitter and in my video comments kept on talking about the cronus, the xim was barely mentioned.
  • full951
    I follow this issue fairly often,. at least on the forums xim is the boogie man