Tides of War bugged, not counting

Jodomar
129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Tides of War seems to have a mind of its own, as it counts then doesn't count what I do and I'm not sure why? Is there a special mode I have to be playing? I seem to be able to complete some of it then it just stops counting like giving out 20 ammo. I've handed out over 1000 ammo pouches and only 4 of them seemed to have counted? Either I'm doing something wrong or its bugged to all hell. Any suggestions in getting this to work again would be awesome, otherwise I'm just going to be pissed off that I can't complete this timed event.

Comments

• skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had 2 restart my console it didn’t track for me .its ammo pouches first .then ammo crates but it did after I restarted my Xbox
  • LagusKD
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Their latest patch didnt fix it
  • ShowWhen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    squad revive stuck at 5/6. not counting any progress. please
  • SummiluxLee
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    with so many bugs i think they should just give us those guns and other thing for free :/ :/ :/ :/ i don't want to waste my time on ToW anymore
  • fortress66
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jodomar wrote: »
    Tides of War seems to have a mind of its own, as it counts then doesn't count what I do and I'm not sure why? Is there a special mode I have to be playing? I seem to be able to complete some of it then it just stops counting like giving out 20 ammo. I've handed out over 1000 ammo pouches and only 4 of them seemed to have counted? Either I'm doing something wrong or its bugged to all hell. Any suggestions in getting this to work again would be awesome, otherwise I'm just going to be pissed off that I can't complete this timed event.

Me too, i'm on PC
  • Jodomar
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    O man, well it working now but NO ONE PLAYS AS A SQUAD! I'm stuck trying to kill people with a V1 that I can't call in most of the time because its constantly locked out or nobody wants to be a squad. Can we not make these achievements so impossible if you can't get people to work together?
  • JBolanda
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there anyway I can get the helmet? I had this happen multiple times even though I’ve put countless hours playing. This bug is so bad because it dangles an achievement and reward in your face without ever letting you obtain it. And I can’t do this weeks challenges either. Fix your **** DICE
  • iStarzya
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Snostorm is bugged as well, won all the days and i still didn’t “finish” a grand operation. another ToW I’m gonna get **** out of