Is this a bug?

EdwinSpangler
1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I had someone tell me it was his emblem but then I see it on every other tank for three games now?

Is this something they forgot to remove from beta OR do I have some emblem bug where its not changing and showing others' emblems?

6h3h35.png

Comments

• EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BTW, the person who told me this was their emblem is NOT the person in the tank ATM..
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its an emblem
  • BuzWeaver
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's an in-game emblem. I'm running with that one too. tpJqxe.jpg
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's an emblem I think it's bugged to the idea that I can't change it.. but you can add one from inside your profile. It'll show up on everything you get in aswell as your weapons
  • Mrcleanjeans
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The emblem was given to anyone who logged into the Beta test.
  • EdwinSpangler
    Ah ok lol.. Man, I almost wanted to laugh at that being a bug just because of some of the "still in beta" comments..
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The irony, Represents the current state of the game perfectly.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How did you get the game to run DX11? Everyone talks about an option in the settings, but I don't see one.
  • EdwinSpangler
    How did you get the game to run DX11? Everyone talks about an option in the settings, but I don't see one.

I think thats just what it defaults to for me.. I dont think I selected it.

This was from my gtx970 PC.. 157fps on a gtx970!!