Opposition Has All Flags At Spawn (Conquest)

V4NILLABE4R
315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Recently at the beginning of Conquest games I'm finding that the opposition already have all but one flag (the one we spawn on instead of the home base which is odd too!)

As soon as the game starts and we spawn, boom B, C, D, E, F all red...

Of course from there it's all down hill and almost certainly a loss.

Anyone else finding games like this? Usually they're all neutral!!! Right?

It's happened a bunch of times today!

Comments

• nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hamada is conquest assault. One team has all flags, the other attacks. I usually find it settles to normal conquest after 10 minutes or so.
  • CSO7777
    1547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's called conquest assault and is on Hamada. One team starts with all the flags and the other team has to capture them. Well balanced games pretty quickly just becomes normal conquest.

Or perhaps you are playing another game-mode instead of conquest (breakthrough I think)?
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for clearing that up!

Not a fan... but whilst playing ToW we're forced I guess.

I usually select Conquest and it didn't seem to ever make it conquest assault!
  • Diacyn
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As mentioned above, some maps are on the Conquest Assault format.
    if you look at the ticket count the team with all the flags has (I think) 500 tickets she the team with no flags has, around, 750 tickets to compensate.