Design a voteban/votekick system for cheaters/hackers. Asian server is crawling with hackers

FrostArty-
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2018
The amount of hackers in the asian server is insane. Every game that you are queued into, there's definitely 1-2 hackers with 100++/3 KDR, and mind you they are infantry carrying the 12G Shotguns head multikilling people from 200-300m away. Please Dice.. Please for the love of god... Just give us the voteban/kick system if you guys are unwilling to invest in Antihack systems.. At least, let the community take charge of such gameplays.. It's totally ruining the experience for a great game. I wouldn't want to name the country where those hackers are from, but i believe the community knows which country im talking about..They are just infesting the servers hopping around servers once they are done after a grandops .. Please Dice, I urge you to listen to the community!
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, game is dead while these hacks go on unchecked.
  • BigF33t_13
    6652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    Please don't shout. Shouting is discouraged, and will lead to your thread being locked. Also think about it, as old as this game is, if they haven't included votekick, then aren't going to.

[Mod edit: Caps removed]
  • IIPrest0nII
    1753 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @FrostArty-

Caps Lock is against the forum rules: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

So I've edited your post and removed caps. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Thanks!
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The shotguns are crazy right now. One shot yes, I get that, but from range? No, that's just silly.
  • FrostArty-
    @alienstout then you have yet to see what’s happening in Asian server bruh. Shot gun slugs from 200meters headshot kills . Mind blowing
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And don't forget bolt action rifles that are firing 120 rounds a minute.....
  • FrostArty-
    @Kerberos-2018 can’t wait for hackers to use the mk revolver :)
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol are the Mods , more concerned about caps and gagging cheats topics , and ye cheating is Asia is out of control nearly enough to take the thought pattern of if I can't defeat them may as well join them lol