vertical aim ratio

full951
2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
anyone have a guide or tips on using these settings?

Comments

• Mishkin37
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. I need this to. I had it set to the default, which was 50 or 100 (I don’t know), and it was like my head was on a broken swivel.

I backed it down to 25, and it was much better.

I’d still like input on how to best set it up, though.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the defaults are:
    Hip-48
    ADS-80

by the description of the setting when highlighted, it sound to me that 100 is what you want. I like a default base of 1:1 then give me the option to adjust higher or lower.

I would like to see a default of 100 with slider space up to 200

what I don't understand is why they are not default at 50 or 100 for both HIP and ADS. I don't understand why they feel to need to change the look mechanics every title. and change is fine but what happened to the absolutely perfect control we had in BF3. control in each title since then got progressively "worse". I don't think worse is the best word to use but the control certainly has not improved.

I'd personally really like it if we could have the same control as previous titles and you would just choose your favorite.
  • full951
    oh, you can adjust up to 180. didn't realize that
  • Mishkin37
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    the defaults are:
    Hip-48
    ADS-80

by the description of the setting when highlighted, it sound to me that 100 is what you want. I like a default base of 1:1 then give me the option to adjust higher or lower.

I would like to see a default of 100 with slider space up to 200

what I don't understand is why they are not default at 50 or 100 for both HIP and ADS. I don't understand why they feel to need to change the look mechanics every title. and change is fine but what happened to the absolutely perfect control we had in BF3. control in each title since then got progressively "worse". I don't think worse is the best word to use but the control certainly has not improved.

I'd personally really like it if we could have the same control as previous titles and you would just choose your favorite.

So far my biggest frustration with the game is reconfiguring my options with every update. It takes like 20 min for me.

Does the practice range have an option to spawn with your existing kits? I only played for a few min, and I had to use the guns they provided.

• BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you play with weapons that have high vertical recoil don't change the vertical aim ratio. To see what I mean go into the test range and test. Shoot at a wall with high vertical ratio and then the default ratio. Youll have less controllable recoil with a higher vertical sensitivity. So keep it at default to be safe.

Keep in mind this game has alot of rocks and hills etc ... So veticoa aiming is crucial. If you screw around with these settings it may negatively affect your gameplay.