STG 44 Mastery VII - Help with assignment

2»

Comments

• Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

iam working on golden version of my STG 44, and i need collect last golden piece (stock). Can you help me:
    where is the best place to finish this quest fast (map/ mode) ?

Quest
    In 1 life, kill 10 enemies while attacking objective.
    or
    In 1 round, kill 20 enemies while attacking objective.

u can also just farm 60 kills while attack over more rounds.
    there is a hidden achievment :smiley:
  • ElliotLH
    9594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ov3rkiII said:
    I have to bring back this discussion. Since last patch STG 44 Mastery VII seems to be broken. I'm stuck as you can see in the picture. Just finished a round at Rotterdam. I had 7 kills in one life and 15 in round while attacking objectives. Before patch that would be enough to move that orange circle a bit. Now nothing. On the other hand with 12 kills in one round in last mastery for Bren it moved  one quarter. BTW there is no hidden task for STG. And one last thing, since game was released STG was nerfed few times. It would be fer enough to adjust mastery assignments accordingly.
    There isn't a picture in your post bud. However since the tasks in this mastery need to be either completed in a single life or a single round the counters will reset between matches. Moreover the 'hidden' assignments were patched shortly after release as they apparently shouldn't have existed in the first place.  
  • myk1998
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've gotta call bull on this... I've gotten close to the 20 in one round several times. I have more than 2k kills with the STG44 and have yet to unlock the gold stock.  Unless this can be confirmed by DICE this is simply not true. 
  • ElliotLH
    9594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    myk1998 wrote: »
    Ypsilon-Oh said:

I've gotta call bull on this... I've gotten close to the 20 in one round several times. I have more than 2k kills with the STG44 and have yet to unlock the gold stock.  Unless this can be confirmed by DICE this is simply not true. 

Patched out shortly after release dude, as I mentioned above.
  • Ov3rkiII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Ov3rkiII said:
    I have to bring back this discussion. Since last patch STG 44 Mastery VII seems to be broken. I'm stuck as you can see in the picture. Just finished a round at Rotterdam. I had 7 kills in one life and 15 in round while attacking objectives. Before patch that would be enough to move that orange circle a bit. Now nothing. On the other hand with 12 kills in one round in last mastery for Bren it moved  one quarter. BTW there is no hidden task for STG. And one last thing, since game was released STG was nerfed few times. It would be fer enough to adjust mastery assignments accordingly.
    There isn't a picture in your post bud. However since the tasks in this mastery need to be either completed in a single life or a single round the counters will reset between matches. Moreover the 'hidden' assignments were patched shortly after release as they apparently shouldn't have existed in the first place.  

Yeah for some reason I can't upload picture. Also my post vanished   :|
  • ElliotLH
    Ov3rkiII wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

Ov3rkiII said:

Images are iffy around here dude. It might work if you put a link up from Imgur or something. The forum also likes eating posts sometimes when editing. If you tag a mod they can get them back - @ragnarok013 or @LOLGotYerTags could you help them out?
  • Ov3rkiII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Here it is. As you can see it does record some progress. Or at least it did. My guess is that you need (or had to) do 50, 60, 70% of assignment. Well, as I wrote that was the case for STG before patch. For Bren and Suomi still works.
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada breakthrough is the best map for objective killing focused assignments. With a worth a starting ticket count of 500, and more tickets coming in when a sector gets taken, the games generally last long enough that you can get almost any of them done.

Not saying that you'll get it on the first try though
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi,

iam working on golden version of my STG 44, and i need collect last golden piece (stock). Can you help me:
    where is the best place to finish this quest fast (map/ mode) ?

Quest
    In 1 life, kill 10 enemies while attacking objective.
    or
    In 1 round, kill 20 enemies while attacking objective.

all my objective assignments (attacking) were done mostly on breakthrough Fjell as people are literally oblivious to what is happening.
    it has massive cap zone on A and if you get crappy team(s) you can often do it in 1 life since
    1. your team will be full of campers 
    2. enemy team will be full of campers humping those hut's roofs
    this will give you plenty of time to complete the assignment.
    For the first A, Just flank from the bottom rear et voila, usually there is one just behind a rock as you go up (occasionally 2) this one will be out side of cap zone. 
    if for some reason you manage to cap the area look up/youtube the out of bound flanks for both B's as this will literally place you in the middle with players turned away from you lol.

Ive highlighted for you where people normally camp. the yellow area is a "danger zone" as you can be easily taken down. with an STG you should be able to take down anyone towards the end of the path from where the first set of huts end (between the canyon thing)
    Post edited by MatthewSkeet on
  • ragnarok013
    3895 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

Ov3rkiII said:

Images are iffy around here dude. It might work if you put a link up from Imgur or something. The forum also likes eating posts sometimes when editing. If you tag a mod they can get them back - @ragnarok013 or @LOLGotYerTags could you help them out?

It wasn't in the queue so either the forum monster ate it or LGYT has already found it!
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

Ov3rkiII said:

It wasn't in the queue so either the forum monster ate it or LGYT has already found it!
    Thanks for checking @ragnarok013.
  • drewtoxx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest or Grand Operations. Get the 10 kills with one life. Hang around the middle flag. Should have around 6-8 kills here. Once captured. Quickly get to their last flag. Run around and lay low. Should complete the challenge.

Hope it helps. Good luck.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    408 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Xephic_Za wrote: »
    Also stuck on this one myself. My play style makes it so much harder.

Edit: below
    There apparently is a third hidden objective, where you have to kill either 40 or 60 people with these prerequisites.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1447805#Comment_1447805
    I've heard from players ingame, you can do it over a full 3 day in Grand Ops, still confirming this, but at the same time I'm sure it is true as I've experienced assignments not completing, but next day (real time) I played they were done.

Can someone confirm that? Or test it?
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe these weapons also have the hidden criteria for completion. Grinding 60-100 attack kills.
    IMHO all assignments should have a grind option e.g. in BF1 you needed 300 kills to get the Martini-Henry with a scope.