Assignment completed, yet nothing is awarded!

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have managed to complete the very last, Mastery VI assignments for both the Gewehr 43 and the Lee Enfield sniper rifle. They did pop up on screen while in-game, yet when I go into the menus I notice I haven't been awarded anything, and the assignments are still there, as if they weren't counting. This has been going on for days, and EA support cannot do anything about it. They just sent me here.
For the Gewehr 43, you need to headshot either 10 people in one life or 20 people in one round that are in objective areas. For the Lee Enfield you have to do the exact same thing. As you can imagine, these are extremely hard challenges and having not awarded the items for them means that I have to go through all of that hard work again. I regret buying this game and not recieving the support I need to address this issue as soon as possible.

Any DICE studio members here that can help me out on this one?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7832 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've had this happen to me with a couple of assignments and the rewards appeared after I'd completed another round.
  • Bumstag1
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I've had this happen to me with a couple of assignments and the rewards appeared after I'd completed another round.

Good for you! For me even after several rounds the rewards just don't show up.
  • Bumstag1
    UPDATE: Since then I did it again for the Lee Enfield and it registered correctly. Gotta grind for that Gewehr 43 again...
  • Bumstag1
    UPDATE 2: Completed the one for the Gewehr 43 for the second time, it's registered nice and easy. Nevertheless it is worth looking into this kind of assignment issue.