why is the only operation avialable is russia?!

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
when i do "join any operation" (cuz all the operations i try to join are empty af), the only 2 operations i get are the russains ones. why?!

Comments

• ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    saarb737 wrote: »
    when i do "join any operation" (cuz all the operations i try to join are empty af), the only 2 operations i get are the russains ones. why?!

I would assume because those are the maps for campaign ops and usually the most populated.And it sounds like you’re not joining via server browser. I highly encourage you to join this way instead of quick match.
  • saarb737
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    saarb737 wrote: »

I would assume because those are the maps for campaign ops and usually the most populated.And it sounds like you’re not joining via server browser. I highly encourage you to join this way instead of quick match.

oo i see. ill give it a try.