Weekly Debrief

This Week in Battlefield V - December 10th

13»

Comments

• H8mEx13
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    need to fix time to switch weapons, the animations for standing from prone etc all take too long, a tank round at point blank range won't kill a guy but a pistol or smg from across the map will? this absolutely needs fixing, same with lmg's and anti aircraft guns do the samething….all these should be instant kill if hit with them! smg's are not ranged weapons and therefore should be nerfed to reality. load times are ridiculous and make this game broken! there should never ever be these kinds of problems with Any game at release, but then again it goes to show just how much fortitude and integrity these developers and distributors really have. This could be a very great game but problems like this is what brings it down.

I think nearly everybody will disagree about what you read above. This ain't CoD. Thank god this is not CoD. Proning takes a while, which is realistic, and ppl cannot dropshot like little CoD tryhards. AAs are way too OP already lol. Single hit? Yes sure lol. If you want instant kills, play hardcore (which comes out quite soon).
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    endless EoR still not fixed... opend all ports nit working...
    so sad they don't do something
  • Sonicjohnbh
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    H8mEx13 wrote: »

We've heard the feedback around fighter planes from the community and definitely passed it along.

Thank you for responding, but we really cannot do anything with that statement. To me and many others the fighter changes are game breaking. If we do not get a statement, I and many people I know, will cancel their EA Premiere Subscriptions.

Please just tell us what we can expect? Next Week? 2020? I mean it's pretty much changing a couple of values for the fighters and the aa tanks. Why is that not fixed in todays update and why is nobody telling us when we can expect the fix?

If I could confirm something like this I would do so in my previous post. I know it's frustrating, but all I can say is that we're reviewing the feedback.

Just the fact that we're finally being heard is music to my ears. I was worried this would just go completely unsolved, it's good to see back and forth communication happening. There's been lots of not just discussion of the nerfs that happened, but also a lot of great ideas for how to do a more reasonable nerf for Bombers, lots of great/creative ideas around I'm hoping are getting to the team. Keep it up Alex, you're making many pilots very happy right now!
  • EccOMyth
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love how there was no mention from Dice and such about the issue with people not being able to do the ToW stuff or it all the sudden working after days of trying.... The patch must of helped as mine didn't start working till yesterday and i had to crack out to just get through it in one day. Hope that means it fixed in general. But i have a few friends that couldn't do it and not being on every day they will most likely loose out on it? These "upbeat" postings like nothing is wrong makes me mad.
  • Wobby32
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant find the Blog – Airlifts Are On Their Way. This should have been out yesterday. Did any one find it? Or is it not released yet??
  • DarthCardConvict
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So where is Thursday blog on airlifts ?
  • jacolindeq258
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for **** it with the ttk me and a lot of my friends stopped playing after 1500 hours of playing you do this.
  • DarthCardConvict
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wobby32 wrote: »
    I cant find the Blog – Airlifts Are On Their Way. This should have been out yesterday. Did any one find it? Or is it not released yet??

No idea, this is a brilliant start in feeling us what's happening and the information on this
  • SgtQman19
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NO fix for TTD just a TTK mask? Ha just like i said would happen. Lazy
  • Wobby32
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So i asked on twitter , to the eahelp account and on the battlefield v account about the missing blog about airlifts. 3 days later and still no answer about the whereabouts of the blog! Even here on the forums no official answer..
  • kmenni
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GUYS, i know its not the topic but the TTK change has killed the game, the medic class has become utterly useless ! i feel like the medic from hacksaw ridge, desmond doss the conscientious objector.
    are you guys trying to make new players feel more comfortable at the begging but existing ones to stop playing?
    dear god. please just leave the game to be! its enough the franchise is dying but stop kicking the body!
  • Wobby32
    5 days later, airlift blog is live, thanks for the heads up that it was delayed.. ow wait u did not say anything. Also what we get is lack luster for the extra money..