Weekly BF

My new friend Vigo

Gforce81
3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Met a nice guy this past week or so, and I've really been enjoying some BFV gameplay with him.

English chap, and he's been around a while. Not the best run-n-gunner, but when you get him setup defending a flag overlook he does WORK. Aggressively churns out kills when he's comfortable with his surroundings, but don't try and leverage him up too quick. Get's him spastic and he ends up spraying all over.

I find him to be a great middle-ground squadmate between his younger brothers who lack some punch when they play, and his older cousin who COMMANDS the battlefield when he's established, but good luck getting him motivated enough to be on point in a timely manner

Who else has enjoyed the company of my good friend Vigo?

Comments

• smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vigo? You mean VGO? The new mmg?
  • Gforce81

omg is it what I mean??????
  • Hawxxeye
    6090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    He is nice but I prefer the company of Fortytwo
    One time he swatted a Mosquitto for me after it stung me once before.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6892 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was initially imagining some fat guy for some reason who excels in close quarter combat and is a really supportive squadmate. Wild imagination.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm gonna level it to Level 5 Like I've done with other stuff but personally I don't think I'm all too into it (mostly I don't like the look of the weapon xD ). I think if I'm gonna pick an MMG Personally; which is already kinda like, eh, since they're kinda useless outside of being prone and I don't like that; I think I'm sticking to the Buzzsaw.
  • dayglowfroggy
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with his older brother commanding, Lewis is amazing. Not quite unlocked vgo yet can't get fixed gun kill to work but hope to tonight.
  • Zviko0
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    He is nice but I prefer the company of Fortytwo
    One time he swatted a Mosquitto for me after it stung me once before.

You only did 10 damage though. ;)
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »

I don't know you tell me
  • Gforce81
    Gforce81 wrote: »

I don't know you tell me

no
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but I prefer the company of Germans over the English. Germans scream really loudly on the Battlefield, and its great to hear
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but I prefer the company of Germans over the English. Germans scream really loudly on the Battlefield, and its great to hear

Better to scream loudly and pround than sounding like the **** Hello Neighbor-Americans in the Last Tiger story.
    "Huuhgh"! *drooling from the mouth*