BFVTrial.exe (demo) removal?

zenn_nme
800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Got both BFV.exe & BFVTrial.exe in my Origin folder, with each update to the game they both update. BFVtrial.exe is a remnant of the Origin Access Basic - BFV standard edition demo. Which seems unncessary to me, since I own the BFV deluxe edition + an 'notifications' eye sore. There doesn't seem to be a tile for the demo edition so I can't uninstall it, it's not hidden and manually deleting it doesn't work (with each update its repaired).
So anyway known how to remove the BFVTrial.exe? It's bothering me. :/

Comments

• VonReisler
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't even try, the game just keeps putting it back anyway
  • zenn_nme
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Did finds some 'semi'-solutions on AnswersHQ, but the BFVTrial.exe still returns to haunt me... :|
    Did notice when using Weebel_Wobble's method (from the link I posted); search for "battlefield" in Origin search bar (top left), the trial does show up, which can be uninstalled. But, doing so also uninstalls the remainder of the game. After reinstalling the game (in my case the deluxe version), the BFVTrial.exe is present in the Origin game files directory. But it isn't shown anymore in the Origin application, as well as the notifications. I can live with that. :#
    Post edited by zenn_nme on