10th Special Forces Group - Xbox One - MilSim

SRCarterGaming
22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 15
10th Special Forces Group is recruiting Now!!
The Unit we are simulating:
The 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) (10th SFG(A) or 10th Group) is an active duty United States Army Special Forces (SF) Group. The 10th Group is responsible for operations within the EUCOM area of responsibility, as part of Special Operations Command Europe (SOCEUR).

In 2009, as part of a new SOCOM directive, the group is now also responsible for operations within the AFRICOM area of responsibility. 10th SFG(A) was deployed to Saudi Arabia in 1991 during the First Persian Gulf War. The 10th SFG has been heavily involved in the War on Terrorism, deploying to Georgia, North Africa, Afghanistan, and consistently to Iraq. - Source: wikipedia.org

Who we are:
Commanding Officer: HIDE ITS ****
Our commanding officer is HIDE ITS ****. He is a highly decorated member of the Xbox One MilSim community and has been with many units, he has lead some of the most successful units from rags to riches most notably the old 7SF & 10th Mountain. He has started a new unit of 10SF and wishes to train and build with the best of the best.

Our unit was created on the ideology of simulating a highly skilled team of soldiers, training those capable with the best that we can offer.
If you are interested please contact Ace Spotter on Xbox as soon as you can.
Post edited by SRCarterGaming on

Comments

• My_Clu
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    milsim is dumb
  • SRCarterGaming
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My_Clu wrote: »
    milsim is dumb

Well sir, If you honestly feel that way.

Though these forums are meant for people to join groups like these, I welcome you opinion.

Whats the reasoning behind your statement?
  • BigChum99
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you all still looking I enjoy playing recon...its really the only class I run besides engineer. Hit me back or even add me on xbox @BigChum843
  • SRCarterGaming
    bump!
  • GewyMac
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking to join. 31, played tactical shooters all my life. Used to play on PC but have recently switched to my console more often. Looking for a good group to play with? How do I go about this?
  • GewyMac
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BTW I play All battlefields and many other games
  • SRCarterGaming
    GewyMac said:
    Looking to join. 31, played tactical shooters all my life. Used to play on PC but have recently switched to my console more often. Looking for a good group to play with? How do I go about this?
    Hit me up on discord: Ace Spotter#9551
    Or xbox: Ace Spotter