1. TTD/TTK - (TTK seems ok but people die WAY too fast. If you start to get shot in any direction, you are pretty much dead before you can even react)
2. Fix long loading screens (Black screen) while quitting a match post game.
3. Allow people to invite/join games from their friends even IF their squad is full. Currently, you cannot join if the squad is full from the person who invited you (Annoying).
4. Medical/Ammo crates are falling through hard surfaces while placing them down - MUST FIX.
5. Tank cannon shells (ALL) do almost 0 damage to infantry across the board while the machine gun is super OP.
6. Fortifications are pretty much useless since you spend a lot of time to build vs a small impact grenade can blow it up completely.
7. Support guns all have too little ammo capacity, Lewis gun extended mag has 97 but in BF1 there were guns with 150+ round capacity.
8. Grenades need to be replenished with support ammo crates and rocket launchers should be fully replenished via ammo crate as well, not 1 at a time.
9. While prone, I often find myself being pushed/sliding around on various surfaces for no reason at all
10. Figure out a better way to allow us to customize our weapons. I hate having to switch/make changes to Axis and Allied forces all the time...Especially when the game gives you so little time in-between matches to make changes before constantly changing to the game screen when it loads.
11. Make Med/Ammo crates auto-provide like in ALL prior battlefield games that had them...Enough of this stupid "Interact" with them crap. No one uses them or notices anyways so it is almost useless. Make them auto-distribute again.
12. Ability to switch teams while in the game like in BF1.