What would you like fixed/to see in BFV?

13»

Comments

• diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vehicles need morestars, etc. It's way to easy to get to four.

Are there even vehicle based assignments, aside from "damage *** for 100 points'?
  • ApollyonDrakul
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    Co-op, please. I have crap internet and there's no fixing it. My bro and I would like to play the game together without the stress our internet causes, or at least have this option when the rage becomes too real.
    Let us cook grenades!!!
    Hit box for AA is too big. I should be able to line up my guns just above the fortifications and not get stopped by said fortifications.
    Make targeting reticule on sidearms smaller. Not sure if it's just me but it seems huge on my screen and doesn't change when aiming.
    Are the anti-infantry mines on my Tiger 1 supposed to be allowed to kill me and my tank at max hp while stationary? It shouldn't... It's happened twice. -.- Please fix.
    All I can think of atm. I pretty much agree with some of the suggestions other players have made.
  • Jumpstart79
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Things I want to see:

Better hit detection (i.e. i damage someone over 100+ thatxs it they should be dead, enough of a non fatal headshot).

Scrap the seat changing deal in planes.

Better splash damage and hit detection for tanks. (Sorry but if i hit a guy dead on with the main gun. That should be it.)

Revive while prone or better yet enable the drag mechanic.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    Please, no grenade/rocket reloads from crates. That will just lead to grenade spam. It's already easy enough to destroy vehicles solo, much less as a team.

It is bit easy to kill tanks solo by any means
  • shaunUK24
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Issues that really annoy me

TTD

Kill cam

Issues climbing over obstacles

Being pushed about why prone

Soilder being generally slow mobility

Quick scoping

Fair matchmaking

Trying to knife someone and it pokes them with the weapon!!!!!!

Vehicles trying to take down air support are easily taken out
  • Birkhoff9200
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To answer your question :
    All game need a huge fix -.- There are a lots of problems , such as grenades that do not explode immediately but take a lifetime (I speak of adhesive), a few weapons for the various classes (now I always use Lewis and only with loader increased), strengthen the Medical class. Also it is almost impossible to choose a tank because, I do not know how, even if I press at the beginning of the round have already been taken .... heck at least put more. I would like more personalization without having to spend a fortune in coin game (of my real money you will not even see one). Some assignments are ridiculous and difficult though they guarantee you little or nothing. Also on the server side while having the Fiber and a ping always on 30 ms, I see that my shots are sometimes not recorded. FIX
  • Marinespartan44
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To those who say no one can survive an AA round has clearly never truly researched WWII because there were actually quite a few of planes that got tore up by AA and survived granted based on the sheer amount of planes that were involved it seemed like a lot but was actually rare but it can happen. However I do agree that the AA and main tank rounds are way under powered and as for main tank rounds taking planes down it does need to be a 1 shot kill due to the difficulty of pulling that shot off
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To those who say no one can survive an AA round has clearly never truly researched WWII because there were actually quite a few of planes that got tore up by AA and survived granted based on the sheer amount of planes that were involved it seemed like a lot but was actually rare but it can happen. However I do agree that the AA and main tank rounds are way under powered and as for main tank rounds taking planes down it does need to be a 1 shot kill due to the difficulty of pulling that shot off

The tanks machine guns are pointless against planes, at 1 point per bullet. Even worse, hand held weapons do no damge.
  • johnnie_d1
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have three major changes I'd make to Battlefield V. These changes are focused on improving teamplay without sacrificing fun:

1) Tank positions need to be split differently

Tanks in Battlefield are split into a driver, who also receives the main cannon, a "gunner" who receives a light machine gun, and a "commander" who eats sniper bullets. This layout results in one player having all the fun. It also makes it extremely difficult for the driver to move precisely, especially if he's going backwards.

A better layout to gives the driver the MG that the gunner currently has, and the gunner gets the main cannon. The optional third (commander) position designates and prioritizes targets and where the tank should move. Third seat should be able to look around without exposing themself using vision blocks. To make this position viable there would need to be a point reward system for following the commander's instructions.

A balance to this improved layout, which could make tanks overly dominant, could be to remove the third-person camera, forcing the use of teamwork instead.

2) Vehicle commanders need to control their vehicle occupants

The inconsistent authority in vehicles prevents people from effectively working as a team, as other players can occupy whichever spot they desire. One player in a tank needs to be given the ability to control who's allowed in, and given the authority to remove people or switch crew layout. In the above example, this would be the commander position. The comm rose for a vehicle commander should be made significantly more advanced to allow detailed command without VOIP.

3) There needs to be a hierarchical command structure

BFV has a flat command structure that is poorly followed, as there is no central coordination to link the squad leader's actions. To prevent this, the game should switch to a 3-squad platoon composed of three 9-man squads plus a 5-man command element for 32 players.

If this could be achieved, Battlefield would become much more like two sides facing off, instead of disjointed chaos. Some players would not like this type of play, and therefore the old system should be kept as an alternative; however, I personally believe that once players have experienced playing with others that support them, they won't want to go back.

4) People should be able to join games with more than 1 squad

To improve the teamplay of Battlefield, the teams need to play together in larger numbers. This would ideally work in a similar way to how squad balancing's done now, except games will be built from whichever groups are present. To avoid issues with excluding lone wolves, positions can be reserved for snipers that do not work with a full squad; however, these players should still be encouraged to work in twos.
  • johnnie_d1
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whoops, that's four, not three!