Does This Sum Up All Battlefields?

Popa2caps
580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Nice Day
T4e49DC.jpg
BAM!
jlkwK5f.jpg

Comments

• hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where are the useless medics?
  • Popa2caps
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hawkseye17 wrote: »
    Where are the useless medics?

How the hell did i forget that, my bad.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like your average Breakthrough round to me.
  • crabman169
    12846 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Okay? This makes no sense. Are you trying to funny or what?

You know you change hud elements to your liking right? The killfeed is off by default; you can set icons to vanish when ads etc.

• Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think it's funny. I like the dinosaur, and the network icons can't be shut off. Looool
  • Popa2caps
    edited December 2018
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Okay? This makes no sense. Are you trying to funny or what?
    You know you change hud elements to your liking right? The killfeed is off by default; you can set icons to vanish when ads etc.
    I'm absolutely being funny, The first picture is just "Canola Fields in Spring, Germany". Also, at what point did you think i was being silly, was it the "Lego player" or the "Doritos Corn Chip" the giveaway?