Sorry.. but what did this 600mb update do?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I literally have no clue, a lot of talk about TTK, I haven’t noticed any difference in the game

Comments

• Zviko0
    1672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Some unlocking issues were fixed (probably not) and death spotting was removed.

TTK changes are for tomorrow.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haha I love updates that remove things but add to the overall size of the game file 😂
  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haha I love updates that remove things but add to the overall size of the game file 😂

Not sure if it's adding to the file size. The file you're downloading has to contain something of size, or else it simply wouldn't contain anything at all. It's probably adding some things, as well as replacing other things.

I trust they know what they're doing. They've been doing it for at least 15 years now. ;)
  • mav_smileyface
    JackL1vely wrote: »

Not sure if it's adding to the file size. The file you're downloading has to contain something of size, or else it simply wouldn't contain anything at all. It's probably adding some things, as well as replacing other things.

I trust they know what they're doing. They've been doing it for at least 15 years now. ;)

Hey man I’m on your side I love BFV
  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    JackL1vely wrote: »

Hey man I’m on your side I love BFV

Same. It's got a lot of problems and honestly I wish they'd just taken more time to polish it before releasing it, but it's fun. There seems to be a lack of content though, and teething problems with overpowered Assault and underpowered Recon.

But it's good. :)
  • TEKNOCODE
    11163 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fixed fortifications.