Game crashing to desktop after 11/12/2018 update

Chakixx
33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Game keeps crashing after latest 11/12/2018 update. That happens in 9 of 10 matches. I haven't change ANYTHING so why dice/ea brings those untested garbage patches? Game is unplayable now.

How I can get refund ?

I got enough of this BS.

Comments

• Francis_Bac0n
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same. No other changes to my system, other than last game update.
  • F4NM4gik
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same is this possible to buy a final game not a beta
  • BloodGunn3r
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Each time I've tried to play I'm crashing to desktop too. It's only been since the update.

Faulting application name: bfv.exe, version: 1.0.68.26495, time stamp: 0x5c092e76
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000d91b6260
    Faulting process id: 0x524
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d491a69ff375e4
    Faulting application path: C:\Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: 1745a3a6-b6da-4537-8681-b6f2bef3ed82
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
  • Pillownaut
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    AMD or Nvidia systems? I'm having the same problem. I'm not on the latest driver though (AMD, both CPU and GPU).

Edit: Now at the 18.12.1.1 driver - testing
  • BloodGunn3r
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm running AMD 1600x and an EVGA 1080. I can't finish a game at all.
  • HildeShooter
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I have the same issue with this last update. EA must think we are working for them to test those garbage patches, seriously, we need stronger regulations for this, it is unplayable. Every match, more often when I`m dead, the sound stops for couple seconds and then the game crashes to desktop. YOU NEED TO TEST THE PATCHES BEFORE SENDING IT TO CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!
    Ryzen 1700 (stock) 1070 (stock).
    Post edited by HildeShooter on
  • Raggz67
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    had alot of crashes after update. Disabled DXR and crashing stopped.
  • Srahtz
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Raggz67 wrote: »
    had alot of crashes after update. Disabled DXR and crashing stopped.

How do I disabled DXR?

And yes, same issue, sound stop and game crashes. Just started after the recent patch

Amd Ryzen and 1060.
  • JRdale88
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Freaking BS, Crashes to desktop after update. O-well its a garbage game anyway with many issues
  • Pillownaut
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    It think it might be working. No crashes after installing the latest GPU driver. Ryzen [email protected], 3200Mhz (OC'ed) memory and Vega64(Stock).
  • BOOMgoesTheRick
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Chakixx wrote: »
    Game keeps crashing after latest 11/12/2018 update. That happens in 9 of 10 matches. I haven't change ANYTHING so why dice/ea brings those untested garbage patches? Game is unplayable now.

How I can get refund ?

I got enough of this BS.

Same issue as well since update, CTD during every game. Usually close to the end of the game.
  • KoalaKooked
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game just crashed on me and my assignment KE7 IV credit was removed. Had to add the assignment again and now have to start over. Such BS...
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    VaGozp wrote: »
    my game crash as well very often, specifically, first my sound stop for 2-3 seconds, then game freezing and drop to desktop without any error

I had exactly this kind of crash yesterday, has never happend before the patch, only thing different was that i was taking medpack upon medpack witout refilling and without pressing medpack button. I was like game lost connection to server before crash to desktop.
    Game also feels les fluid and more jerky and choppy then before the patch.

Ryzen and 1080Ti

I dont see how this could be gpu driver related since it seem to happen on both amd and nvidia GPUs.

• paris0674
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. After the last update 9 of 10 matches crash to the desktop or freeze my pc
  • Realer1275
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same thing here. No problems before the 11-12-2018 patch.
    After the patch i played some campaign and it seems to crash when there is al lot going on on screen.
    no warning, just a short freeze and then back to desktop.
    I7 9700K and Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OC, no overclocking, dxr disabled.
  • BrainBug19
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Same problem since the last update . . . Sound freeze, game freeze and then back to desktop without any error message.
    System: ryzen 1600 (no oc), 16gb ram (no oc), Vega 64 balanced mode. Sometimes it happens after a few minutes, sometimes i can play for 30 minutes or more.

• Joey8k
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yea same issue here crashing to desktop with no real explanation of why, this is the first ive had an issue after the patch today
  • FookDat
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Game crashes to desktop every round, unable to finish a match after 12/11/18 update. Game used to run great now it just crashes to desktop with no warning. No changes made been playing fine. All started after the latest update.

Also lighting is messed up, sandbags have weird white lines like plastic wrap around everything I build. Can also see through objects after they are built.
  • xDJ_Cas
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    All you cry about crashes but no one provides system specs or Windows Log of why game crashes

My game crashes too. Usually it takes 15-40 minutes and just CTD. Here are my system specs:
    CPU: i9-9900k
    Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula
    RAM: G.Skill DDR4 3000Mhz CL15 Trident Z
    GPU: Asus RTX 2080 Ti Dual OC
    nVme m.2: Samsung 970 Pro 1Tb
    HDD: WD Black 2Tb
    Sound: Creative ZxR
    LAN: Killer 2100

BIOS:
    -Disabled internal Lan, Soundcard
    -Disable IntelSpeedStep technology
    -Set XMPII profile for RAM in AI Overclock options

Usually BFV.exe crashes. All drivers are latest from Intel, Creative, nVidia, Killer. I will provide Windows Log as for error I'm having of bfv.exe later in the evening once I arrive from work. So it's definitely what DICE needs to Fix as a priority blocker for the majority of people

Windows log:
    - System

- Provider

[ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2018-12-11T19:58:25.060138200Z

EventRecordID 6760