Hello, and welcome to the release notes for the Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update. This is a small update which fixes a few issues that are high on our priority list.
We are currently also working on our next bigger client update, which is planned to be released in January.Change List
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.
As always, we hope to see you on the battlefield and we look forward to the journey that Battlefield V will take us on through the Tides of War!