Hey Battlefield V Community,
Today we released the Battlefield V 12-11-2018 update that has implemented the following improvements:
Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update Notes
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.
As you play Battlefield V and experience these improvements, please head back here and let us know what you think: the good, where we need to improve, and additional suggestions.