Weekly BF

Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

danmotoxx
144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
edited December 2018
Hey Battlefield V Community,

Today we released the Battlefield V 12-11-2018 update that has implemented the following improvements:

Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update Notes
  • Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
  • Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
  • Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
  • Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.

As you play Battlefield V and experience these improvements, please head back here and let us know what you think: the good, where we need to improve, and additional suggestions.

Comments

• asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy"

Awesome!! counting down the clock to go home from work and play!
  • danmotoxx
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V

Knew you'd like that one.
  • demeastro
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello, it's the last day of the challenge for building a snowman. Sadly I was late to it this week, and because of the latest patch building the snowman is now bugged so it's impossible to complete the challenge.

It'd be great if you could extend it or give completion to players!
  • MommyHacks
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Suggestion:
    Give final mastery assignments an option that isn't limited to life/round.
    Or make them less arbitrarily situational.
    I would just like to see any dev give some information if this is something that is being looked at or not.
    Edit: Also some final masteries are far easier than others.
  • piko88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mike9905 99-4 stat, i cant report, no anti cheat system, not ban, i will back my money
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »

Knew you'd like that one.

endless EoR fix would be much better to begin with!
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Glad to see the Death Spot gone. Been playing with my throwing knives today... really disappointed. I don't mind having just two knives, but the kill range was nerfed way too hard.

Also, it's impossible to rebuild vehicle ammo dump when it gets destroyed.

Cheers.
  • thePROCESSmf25
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play on Xbox one and the Company Coin/ Assignments are VERY broken. Still not getting CC and many assignments do not register. Is this being looked at at all? It’s detering me from wanting to play the game.
  • hawk79_360
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Out with old bugs, in with the new bugs.
    Couldn't rebuild the Tankstations on Panzerstorm today. (Like quite a lot fortifications it stopped between 50 and 75%.)
    Tank has to shot minimum 4 shells at a transporter? Was 2 before, i think. (Panzerfaust felt equally less impactfull)

Same here!
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Couldn't rebuild the Tankstations on Panzerstorm today.
    I noticed it on the other maps too. Hopefully this is a bug that will be fixed ASAP, and not a new "good" idea. Otherwise, this game will die fast. Any infantry, and pilots, who don't like tanks, can take them out and disarm/destroy all tanks fast for the entire game session. As if they were not weak already :(

• Fixer11401
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone experiencing issues with the download rate? My ookla is measuring about 80MB/s, but I'm only getting around 300KB/s. If I can only spend my freetime downloading updates I won't be playing much any more.
  • hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Fortification couldn't rebuild in panzerstrom map
    2. M30 drilling and all anti-tank gun doesn't go smooth while reload next round
  • homesikalien
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BUG- “you can no longer use this deploy point” this will happen randomly after dying and it will not let me respawn into the game. Seems to happen randomly. Fix this crap. So much wasted time. Bug since day one.
  • Pompeiiday
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please Fix the download rate of this (small Patch)......