Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• LF_Envy
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thanks for ruining fighters
  • hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the new bugs and stupid change's. We are getting start to hate this game . Can I request for refund ?
    I really don't mind to spend extra money to test this game earlier , but please make it better but not kill this game
  • alphajames5
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ASSAULT MASTERY ii IS BROKEN SEVEN EXPLOSIVE KILLS IN A ROUND WOULD RESET AFTER A DEATH PLAYING HAMADA HAD 1 WITH TANK KILL AT A WITH A DEATH,THEN 3 AT C WITH M3 KILL TWICE AND DEATH AFTER EACH,THEN ANOTHER 2 FROM B WITH TANK
  • Havoc_Deathly
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This new changes to the TTK has made me request a refund, its not the same game I played. Everyone is a bullet sponge, its incredibly stupid.
  • TERRYxUNKNOWN
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Literally NOBODY said the TTK needs to change, it was perfect where it was! Finally a Battlefield Game where you can actually kill multiple people with one mag. I absolutely LOVE BFV but this new TTK is gonna stop me from playing, i cannot say how much i hate this change. The issue is the Netcode and the TTD, you guys seriously need to look into that instead. PLS Bring back the old TTK.
    Literally NOBODY said the TTK needs to change, it was perfect where it was! Finally a Battlefield Game where you can actually kill multiple people with one mag. I absolutely LOVE BFV but this new TTK is gonna stop me from playing, i cannot say how much i hate this change. The issue is the Netcode and the TTD, you guys seriously need to look into that instead. PLS Bring back the old TTK.

• Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    People are angry because there is still no hardcore mode. Mostly veterans of the franchise who have always played this mode.
    We're not cool with not being included anymore. Having to make a massive campaign of rallying people together just to have a small voice to reach out to you with.
    So sick of the insulting crap and the inability to really speak my mind here,
    Hardcore servers NOW - NEXT PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • o0_SnedDOG_0o
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    "Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy"

Awesome!! counting down the clock to go home from work and play!

Knew you'd like that one.

That's the only change people like why can't all of you at EA/DICE get that through your heads and leave the TTK they way it was. You are about to loose most of your players and get bad reviews so new players will just not buy your game.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You made us pay 80 bucks for a beta testing game. You roll out new updates with new bugs and issues, you completely ignored the community with the TTK because noobs don’t know how to play or know how to get better. Not to mention all the backlash this game has had before launch. Then you give us Tides of war that was supposed to be a live service with new content, instead you give us content that was supposed to be in the game from start.

R.I.P Battlefield and DICE

I am certain that next Battlefield release is where all the broken trust will come shining through. We haven't been given the opportunity to vote with our wallets - YET. It's going to be a spectacle I'm quite sure of it.
  • L0rd-AUT
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    horrible changes. if this stays i want a refund of my origin premier 1yr subscribtion. #notmyttk
  • Distributi0n
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    NICE! u killing the core community and spit on our face after u knew the TTK was Fine! and ppl like that game just because of the fast pace , but ok its my last Battlefield game im gonna play probably , u just **** on Battlefield Franchise and dont care.
    As BF Veteran player , im so disappointed ! i tried to believe in this game so long and u still keep spit on your players that support the game all along.

#NotmyTTk
  • TsuYu0509
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fortification is faster for all classes, where I think it should be only for support class.
  • KiLaZoMb13_a5af
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still don't understand why you nerfed the M1928A1's damage. It's .45 ACP and is supposed to do more damage as opposed to the 9mm. Definitely need to look at this again.
  • KiLaZoMb13_a5af
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Make shotguns and semi auto rifles all class weapons.
  • anubiswerewolf13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This new TTK is not at all what we wanted and it's not gonna improve the gameplay. What we had was perfect and it's not often that we've had a perfect TTK and gun balance at launch. Only one gun has needed to be nerfed. Medic was too weak even after the slight buff and now it's unusable. Everyone is bullet sponges now and it ruins the quick fun hectic action we once had. Please asap, revert to what we had. I promise you, you will have more players that way. I would without hesitation go back to recommending this game to everyone
  • LeTeickay
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTK patch is trash. Weapons were balanced around the old TTK.
    model 8 holds 5 rounds and takes 3 to kill. WTF. Pistols taking like 6 rounds now. Don’t get me started on how **** medics are now. I give up.