Weekly BF

Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• Jaskaman
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Change you did does not feel good at all. TTD is still not synced but now TTK does not feel good. This should be BFV not BF1. Please return values back to original or at least take some value between previous TTK and this one. Thank you.
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I understand what you're trying to do here but I can't properly give feedback if I still see myself instantly dying. SMG's are less effective at range again and it's now gonna take me an entire Model 8 clip to down someone who doesn't duck for cover.

I'd rather die fast but be able to kill fast than for it to take longer to kill someone but still die in roughly the same time.

I can't see the enemy out there at all so one extra bullet to take me out isn't gunna make my life any easier :(
  • Kasumi_PoiA
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BUG from game lunch doesnt change at all stuck when server change to next map forever
  • Savatager72
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, stuck between maps many times now. Walls are still not godd, some trancesparency left.
  • xxShiftyxxx
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    By the look of This DICE has Fuc up big Time all because they want all these NOOB COD players to stay. You should of left it how it was TTK. And not only have you ruined the Air you have now wrecked the ground warfare. Clap Clap for the handicap.
  • Macfun_CZ
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feedback - What can DICE improve in BFV?

- A bug with a double loading symbol on the loading screen still persists
    - The reloading time of the smoke grenade for the Medik class is too long
    - The range and features of the main weapons at the Medik class are, as in BF1, the worst of all classes
    - I personally liked the smoke operational improvements after marking the downed player in game BF1
    - The sniper class has unrealistic strong weapons with respect to their caliber and the distance they shoot. This situation is very bothering, just like in BF1. The best weapon damage for the class sniper was solved in BF4.
    - Even though the creators promised change, the opponent could still downed me with just a few handguns. In a contact match, it is unrealistic for hand guns to have the same or smaller caliber more damage than a machine gun or an opponent's machine gun.

Thank you and I believe in the correct understanding of my remarks.

MacFun
  • jtraptor22X
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didnt mess with sniper class much before Dec 5th update (maybe 6hrs playtime) after update noticed when I ADS background audio gets very quiet to the point i cant tell im takin flanking fire until shots fly in front of me or connect nor hear much of anything except character breathing. This is CLASS BREAKING for me especially since i usually use iron or peep sight. The breath mechanic and audio suppression would make more sense when using a scope but if this is how SRs are gonna play from now on regardless of what sight I use I wont touch sniper class anymore. Hard to ptfo when u cant hear footsteps flanking you and your squad while you cover the squads advance, ADS, ready to fire at the first threat trying to mow them down between cover. Btw dice ea or whomever the TTK wasnt what was causing overly quick TTD netcode was the biggest culprit. The new TTK makes me consider just uninstalling and taking it as a loss same as BF1, dissatisfied with the low skill no strat one man army gameplay never even played last dlc of BF1 that i preorder with game.
  • Raveeen
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Graphical issues after the update. Ultra settings seems to be a settingsmix between low - med. For example, I have to switch TXAA to low because if its on high, it looks like it would be disabled completely.

The graphic looks unclear and "not right" and the performance is much worse then before the patch.

I am completely disapointed and really hope DICE is changing a lot. (Back to the old TTK at ALL gamemods, fix fortifications etc)

I stop playing BFV from now. I hope other guys will do the same and Datas will show DICE loud and clear, that they have make the wrong decision.
  • mkdrfeelgood44
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You ruined this game. Ive been through it all since 2142. TTK changes have made many skill based semi autos obsolete and unusable, class set ups are just silly, and there's no point in me playing if i only earn a max of 300 cc a day since im level 50. Please revert back the TTK and create noob servers with ttk 2.0. I feel like a **** for wasting money on a delux version of a unplayable game.
  • hussotters
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This guy puts it better than I can, very detailed analysis of why the new TTK is a change for the worse:

https://old.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a5qley/battlefield_v_overture_ttk_05_the_big_oof/
  • F4NM4gik
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BUG- “you can no longer use this deploy point” this will happen randomly after dying and it will not let me respawn into the game. Seems to happen randomly. Fix this crap. So much wasted time. Bug since day one.

+1
  • ACS_SB4lifeNL
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Kami wrote: »
    AA weapons are underpowered, should be easier to take down plane. Also I like to know if you release hardcore servers someday

Dude it had a massive buff already it can shoot across the whole map, from own spawn! It shreds fighters within seconds, requires 0%skill and only one hand required wtf are you talking about? Damn these people really are a pain in the but, they wanna camp aa in home base all day and get massive kills for no effort at all! Probably never flew a plane before because you have no patience to practice things, The AA's are OP right now! theres is multiple aa's on the map you can even place them in hiding position and if one is active it's already nearly impossible for a good pilot to take it down!!! And it's nearly impossible already since the buff of the AA and massive nerf on air vehicles. Please don't let these AA people sit in their base all day and camp uncaps, and bring aa back to old state! I'ts insanely op now! And still shoots across the whole map. Try leading your shots so you actually hit the planes and you will down them 1 by one across the map
  • elc0m0d0re_87hf
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Where do I start...

I think it starts with the fact that it was stated far before the official release of BFV to focus on the tactical aspects with the old TTK model which was great. You had to choose your next step wisely and had to think about twice if you open fire or let an enemy go. With the right behavior in combat you could get around enemies and ambush unaware enemies with ease to clear the path for your team before they could realize what is happening because they focused on what is happening in front of them where most of your allies are shooting at them. Now if you play "tactical" they have enough time to dodge or turn around and noobtube or just shoot you with all they have. When you are being hit you also don't distort in BFV which means especially sniper still have enough time to aim on your face and get out of this with less than 10 HP. The medic class and top gunners in tanks suffer most of the TTK change imo. Medics had a hard time getting kills on wide maps like Aerodrome or Hamada anyway as they only have SMGs. Now the situation with them is even worse and most medics I saw so far got a negative K/D at the end of the round if they didn't even change the class which no leads to a shortage of medics. With top gunners of the tank guarding it the now have a hard time keeping all sides of a tank clear as they need more rounds to kill now which often causes the tank taking damage and get them down faster. Also that issue with the snipers having enough time again to im for your face plays a big role here causing players to avoid the top machine gun and leaving tanks very exposed when it comes to offensive maneuvers. Furthermore one of the official arguments I saw stated that players may get frustrated by dying faster with the old TTK model and quit game early - if you just check at games with a tactical focus like Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege or Ghost Recon Wildlands where you die comparably fast which were having an increment of new players over the years. It just takes time to get used to die faster and learn to not engage headless like it is possible with the new TTK model out of my experience and according to the hashtag "#NotMyTTK" many (core) players of the franchise are also not happy with the changes on this.

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention the mastery challenges such as the Gewehr 43 Mastery VI that require to perform 10 headshots while defending an objective in a life or to perform 20 in a round being now definitely impossible without having a volunteer putting his head into your sight as you need one bullet more to headshot kill someone on some ranges. Same goes for the ten kills in a life for SMGs as in the above stated issue with their damage and the headless rushing of some assaults or Supports
  • normanself
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1.05 update yesterday

1.06 updated just now on ps4. 200mb ish.