Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• BuzuB84
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gewher nerfed??
  • Zviko0
    1618 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Nvm..
  • jakkun
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    so u decided instead fix game - brake it even more? who is making this idiotic decisions? half of the guns useless after yesterday patch. This is disrespectful not for players only, but for your own dewelopers...
  • S1lent17
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The game is now much better and more playable, me and several friends we came back and finally we recognize to play a Battlefield and not a Rising Storm 2.
    Please do not come back for people who can not aim. A high ttk improves the game and the experience!
  • shinji5221
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please improve Ammo box and Medical box.
    It is not recognized by allies.
  • dubbledxu
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dubbledxu wrote: »
    At least take the snowman quest out if you disable/break the ability to build it. Although, for those that know its broken, easy kills hiding by the yellow house and sniping

Now that snowman building is fixed, the quest is no longer available. What a fail by Dice. Extend the completion period.
  • mmld17
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Pelease.
    Post edited by mmld17 on
  • 1g0sha1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FIX TTK
  • GaunteroDimmS4
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At least take the snowman quest out if you disable/break the ability to build it. Although, for those that know its broken, easy kills hiding by the yellow house and sniping

Now that snowman building is fixed, the quest is no longer available. What a fail by Dice. Extend the completion period.

The snowman is fixed, the very first assignment for the new week isn't. I have revived more than 6 squad mates but still only one counting in the assignment screen. At least the snowman wasn't necessary to progress through Tides of War. This assignment is necessary.
    Just embarassing.
  • Rogue-Mike
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I believe this ttk missed it mark by a long shot, and hampered things already established settings at the core level the community was at fine with as many have said it's been compared to the ttk of BF3. Disrupting that only rustles the Hornets nest practically.

Been playing for a good while now, and I still prefer the old ttk. The new current ttk makes putting bullets into enemies feel to much like sponges at times with that extra bullet or two and to make it worse, weapons that had been tweaked separately like the STG are worse off now to use at all.

While I can still play effectively, I have noticed it has done nothing beneficial for me per say, enemy players are still boldly rushing objectives out in the open, and now more capable of getting away or cheesing a kill more frequently when they'd most likely would of been taken down before hand with old ttk.

Only benefit I've seen this patch is that the average Assault can't be as dominant at all effective ranges using semi auto rifles as easily with the extra bullet to kill...but it ain't worth it ruining the whole ttk setup for in my opinion.
  • TimD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gatorsmash wrote: »
    TimD wrote: »
    gatorsmash wrote: »
    with DX12 off, I was getting 144fps contstant, with 99% GPU usage, and the game ran as smooth as glass, all until YESTERDAYS UPDATE! I went from 144fps to like 120 but it feels very sluggish and strange, I thought maybe it was a nvidia update or I was downloading something in the background but I wasn't. I am using 416.94 which is the 11/13/2018 nvidia update. I didn't update before or after yesterdays patch, but my GPU usage is down, so is my fps (moreso around 120-135) now, and the game feels different. someone **** something up. It's like microstutters or something. There are ALOT of people with this issue posting here on this forum and also the BF5 and general BF reddits if you go there and just search "fps" within the past 24 hour period. It just sucks because everything was running amazing up until yesterday.

8700k @ stock
    win 10 home fresh install a week ago
    16gb ddr4 3200
    980ti windforce @ stock
    m.2 ssd.

It isn't our rigs, it's something in this last update 100%, I don't know if they were trying to **** with optimization or something, but whatever they did, **** alot of us up, hopefully they fix it.

Also I checked all my graphics settings and nothing changed in there from what I had them at a few days ago when the game was running amazing.

I agree on this, as mentioned before in my post. Since the last patch the smoothness is gone. It stutters, it looks flat, textures fail to load in... terrible. I love this game very much, 80 hours in it, but this gives a big dent in, me enjoying a great game.

I'm hoping to get a admin response here about the issue, is there a way to tag them?

I realy dont know. Maybe a support ticket?
  • WetIaM
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    BuzuB84 wrote: »
    gewher nerfed??

They nerfed all of the guns because they messed up the TTK, totally broke the game.
  • Mokiehead
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have built the snowman twice but didn't get rewarded for it.
  • FishingAddict24
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get rid of the building fortifications. No one does it and it's a waste of time. Bring back hitting RB to spot and deploy bandages and ammo pouches.