Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• wlkos
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When you fix 2 loading signs bug? I like this game, but this bug make me crazy. After every game I must Alt+F4 game. DO SOMETHING WITH THIS BUG!!!
  • Brusky311
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    PLEASE PLEASE bring back the old time to kill. These guns are ridiculous. I play Battlefield for the realism. If I wanted to shoot my enemy 10 times just to bring them down I’d be playing Fortnite. EA IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE REDUCE THE TIME TO KILL!!!!!!
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    787 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's been there from the start but now it's becoming quite common that when I press R2 to shoot instead it brings up my online friends list. Soooooo many deaths because of this.

Also the audio through headphones was crazy tonight, gun battle sounds coming from everywhere, yet there was absolutely no one there. Footsteps still aren't coming through also.
  • Brusky311
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The new conquest core is awesome. It’s giving me what I’ve always wanted in a BF game. Spotting, health regeneration, WITH more bullet damage, not exactly sure how much.
    Is there anyway we could bring this towards other game modes? Say, perhaps, Grand Ops core?? Hmm, the sound of that just makes my mouth water. Please consider this, DICE, from a beloved BF fan. Thanks for what you do
  • Furos278
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Assignments still glutchy and not counting, ttk is fine, rooms just need to be more even. Your either getting wrecked or doing the wrecking. Never seen a close match yet.
  • Wolf
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please dont do this. This ttk is tedious, how im supoused to defend someting, with enemys who can take 4 5 6 7 hits without go down. THAT is a opinion from a very old bf series fan, so please listenig your base of players who really want the bf3 ttk era, and stop asking to the louder crowd what to do. they play bf, cod for 1week than leave to play fortnite. AND WE have to stay playing that game who is NOT made for uns to play.
  • FirstRock_EBDA
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    since the update cant hit anything. 4 kills in 30min?? why does it take so many rounds to kill? How is it a bolt-action weapon hits me like a full auto? why when you hit a person with a panzerfoust it does little damage? why do most weapons do the same damage . Weapons of the same caliber do drastically different damage regardless of rate of fire? The game of spawn run,run,run,run,run,run,DIE ...Spawn run,run,run,run, DIE Spawn, die freeze, desk top is an interesting way of making a game. Makes no sense to keep playing until you fix the "fix"
  • V_KURKIN_V
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Back TTK 1.0.
    Recon selfload rifles needs to increase in headshot damage. Damage to the head should be the same as that of a bolt rifle at least at a distance of 20-30 meters!
  • Brusky311
    If I were to make a game mode, it would be how Battle V played when the game first released. The time to kill was awesome and it caused me to think more tactically and I felt a reward when I brought down my kill with a few shots because I choose tactics over running and gunning. This new update to time to kill is ridiculous. Last night i shot someone twice in the head ANDin the chest and they were still alive. I play Battlefield because of how real it seems. I quit call of duty because there is no tactics involved AND because it took so long to kill someone. I’ve been playing Battlefield ever since Bad Company 2 and I never looked back. I feel like you’re catering to the new players so they will enjoy the game more if they live longer. But listen: if I die quickly, ITS BECAUSE I MADE THE MISTAKE. Running out in open fields trying to take on multiple enemies. But when I do my best to find a great flanking position and I sneak up on the whole team, it gets frustrating when I have to unload almost a whole a mag just to bring one person down.
    So in short. My game mode would be 200% bullet damage with spotting.
  • RompelSt0mpel
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game's performance is S*** to say the least. I play fine sometimes with an fps of around 70 and other times my fps will range anything from 88 to 44 and sometimes even drop to 39.

This really makes playing unpleasant for me especially in those close combat situations where it feels like my system completely freezes while I watch getting killed by an enemy (most annoying).

So take this issue that I have and combine it with the new TKK update = the worst BF playing experience of my life!

My specs:
    Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4Ghz
    16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600
    Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB
    ASUS VG248QE 24" FHD 144Hz

EA / DICE Please fix!
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is trash because it takes ONE more bullet to kill!!!

DICE, pls fix!

/s
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    The game is trash because it takes ONE more bullet to kill!!!

DICE, pls fix!

/s

Lmao👍🏻
  • Stekkepier
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Having a hard time reaching servers today.. also tides of war challenges arrent tracked !? ... nice update : /
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The JU-88 wasn’t super OP before but was pretty powerful but now it’s a flying piece of ****. Not only did DICE severely buff the AA guns but they changed the JU’s specialization tree and they changed the 50kg bombs from 32 (which at first couldn’t wipe a whole objective) to 16 and made it so they launch slower and most importantly they made it so you have to wait a **** minute to resupply your bombs so after you fly through the resupply zone and are just waiting for your bombs to reload you are basically just useless and a great target for enemy AA and spitfires. DICE needs to at least change the resupply back to how it was pre tides of war update.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the rectification on the Air patch. What a joke. Haven’t you seen all the complaints about the over nerfing of the fighters and Bombers. This is Total **** someone needs to be sacked over the Air Patch.

JU-88 isn’t even good now. Only 16 (slow launching) 50kg bombs and you have to wait a minute to fully resupply. My favorite thing about battlefield is the land, sea, and air gameplay because I love flying planes in battlefield ever since BF4 with the A-10. Now DICE is cattiering to newer Battlefield player coming from COD that only know how to play as infintry.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    Where is the rectification on the Air patch. What a joke. Haven’t you seen all the complaints about the over nerfing of the fighters and Bombers. This is Total **** someone needs to be sacked over the Air Patch.

JU-88 isn’t even good now. Only 16 (slow launching) 50kg bombs and you have to wait a minute to fully resupply. My favorite thing about battlefield is the land, sea, and air gameplay because I love flying planes in battlefield ever since BF4 with the A-10. Now DICE is cattiering to newer Battlefield player coming from COD that only know how to play as infintry.

Also I don't even think DICE is thinking this stuff through before launching it and they obviously fired their entire logic team cause everyone over there checked over the new patches before launching them and thought "ok, seems fair" either that or they're just ****. Either way they're ****. Can't believe they did this to BF5, when I first got the game it was so much fun especially the bombing in the JU-88 (my favorite thing to do, I would sit at the deploy menu with my courser on the plane spawn icon). Now that I think about it when I sat at the deploy menu trying to get a plane it seemed like it took 10 minutes for 1 plane to respawn and even though DICE nerfed the **** out of the planes they still didn't fix the plane respawn timer. Planes need to spawn quicker especially now that AA takes them down in seconds.
  • predator06
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back old TTK !!!
  • rkobus841
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kuky_HR wrote: »
    Gunplay feels much worse, some weapons are now hit by attrition so hard they are almost unusable. And even with all those changes I and my friends still keep dying in one frame or "one bullet". Even one friend who didn't notice this before have been killed in one frame few times since change. So yeah your TTK didn't make anything, just worse gunplay.

Also when we are at one frame deaths it is mostly to tank machine guns, KE7, STG 1-5 and mostly to low levels, like they have some kind of damage booster. Stange is I head them shooting at me, I hear more than one bullets and to me it sounds like they are shooting at me but missing. then out of sudden you die in single frame and realize they didn't miss after all.

I'm sure you have played an EA sports game (NHL 2019) and have had the game "tilt the ice."
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    I want to ask the devs directly (hopefully they’ll see this), what’s going on with the companion app there hasn’t been a post/update on it since August or September?
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AA Tanks are far too powerful against other tanks and infantry. They are ANTI-AIR! Please reduce their range against infantry or don't allow the turret to point down at the ground and reduce their damage to ground armor, every other tank should be able to destroy the AA in a one on one engagement if both start shooting at the same time. That is not the case right now. They are not AA tanks, they are AI tanks and they are very overpowered.