Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about you actually fix not receiving coins.
  • C4_AU
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the old ttk was fine, the new one is an absolute joke, forget about flanking.
  • hawk79_360
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New TTK is bad, but at least it didn't "break the game" for me. A lot of other issues already mentioned haven't been fixed, but all these things aside the graphics now are horrible. There are certain trees, flowers, part of the landscape that looks no different to Minecraft. It's so pixel that I can't believe is a battlefield game. I don't understand how or why did this happened. I have one of the best high end 4k tv sets of samsung and an xbox one x. I'm scratching my head.
  • GLORY_IN_WAR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

With me it already happened vary times. When what will solve that ****?
  • gustafdanell
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You just destroyed the game for me with the new TTK...
  • alphacat
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the new TTK and the airplane nerf whilst overpowering the AA made me loose the last hope for bf5. all that is left is mindless meatgrinding with fast weapons on closerange. and btw the mapdesign is awfull on most maps. really like the panzerstorm map even for infantry gameplay. but besides panzerstorm and maybe arras everything feels like metro reloaded...

btw why no stamina-system?
  • Ciobu_90
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    chiedo se possibile che venga anche sistemata questa cosa della mira, che non è possibile che un ricognitore senza manco mirare spara a caso da 200 300 metri e ti prende in testa. SISTEMARE , rende il gioco fastidioso per i veri appasionati di cecchinaggio.
  • Markus_77156
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why damn it have you Change the TTK!?!? This wasn't necessary no, it was even unnecessary! The Majority has like the Game how it was!!! The Game was perfect everything had worked and all Players enjoyed the Game and had a lot of fun while playing the Game. TTK was correct, Weapon Balancing was correct and finally, the teamwork had worked great! BUT now it is a totally different Game what the hell have you done!? Since the TTK Update nothing works any more... Suddenly you can not kill anymore on distance and not only that, every duel whether near or far is completly over. The entire Weapons Balance is ruined...! And all of that makes it a completely different game now. The Gameplay is completely destroyed and through it all I hardly have fun playing now... Which is a pity because before that update i had tremendous fun playing the game. I loved the game so much as it was before and it was EXACTLY what I and the ENTIRE COMMUNITY expected from Battlefield V! In the develoment you have decided to try new things and hit a new path, even though it was daring and that was good, because that's how you've put Battlefield V on the right path! You became Feedback from the community and listened to what the Players wanted. You have listened to the community and put that into practice, while staying true to your lineage. And that's exactly what made the game so good. Stay true to your idea for the game though but if the absolute majority of the Players/Community expressly tells you that they do not want that TTK changes and that is totally unnecessary then PLEASE LISTEN to it! THIS IS YOUR COMMUNITY AND THEY LOVED THE GAME AND GAVE YOU VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND THANKS AND PRAISE FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND THE GREAT GAME! So PLEASE listen to us now, even if the absolute majority says that it was absolutely good as it was before and now it is just not anymore. So before you have to re-adjust everything with the new TTK (and who knows if it will be a good working game again), just do it the way it was before. Just like the Players liked the game and they had fun with it!

 Flag

· Vote Up
  • HwkRiZ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The LMG lewis Gun's original 3x zooming scope isn't functional, it still zooms around 1.25x~1.5x I guess.
  • Sp3ckledJ1m
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes when you're the front gunner in a tank there's a graphics bug where you can't move the gun and it seems locked to the left. Another bug is when you're squad leader and you try and call a rocket strike and there's a weird triangle and you can't focus on anything.
  • Buffon
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I report a bug.

BF 5 has a bug that ADS couldn't do even if right click is pressed or released.
    and have bug that the warhead disappears when the player shoots Panzer while moving.

plz fix it.
  • Polleke1970
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is epic to see how you are effectively killing your own game and community. Once you were known for your epic FPS games. Now for SJW PC culture, Horrible buggy release and Epic F. ups in patches. Do you guys even play your own games because I would be ashamed
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been on the last assignment LOOK UP for 2 days now and still ingame pause menu says BUDDY REVIVE. Seriously this muck has to stop. Myself and squad have killed more than enough enemies to complete this and over and over trying to get the same stupid helmet at this point has me really not wanting to play the game plus all the idiotic bugs that have plague bfv and lead me to this from day 1. As a pre-order can i have my £80 back?? No doubt this will not get answered.
  • SSGThunderCloud
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

150 hours in.
    I haven't been able to play more than a handful of back to back games thx to the infinite load screens. Stuck in between screens.
    All drivers, all updates, all repaired, all verified, every few hours, since launch.
    So I only play conquest. And drive around chasing down flags in a circle while trying not to die bc my k/d looks like a breathalyzer result.
    . No other mode.
    Not Grand Operations, the big reveal. , bc in between days it's the same issue.
    I paid over $100 expecting to play this game in Omega, not how it's being baby stepped in.

Will not purchase " Battlefield 6 "until months after launch. Im not falling for this again.
    Origin and EA, I have no use for premium services, standing alone new releases are handled haphazardly enough.

This game is gorgeous and fun in game. Love smashing thru tsih. Will kill a pigeon before it's over?. You are getting close to knocking this way out, but your dingle dangles keep dragging in the dirt. You gotta pick up your dingle dangles and tie them to your shirts. Good luck.
  • MACsgotaknife
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please fix the cookie cutter gun sounds. This game seems so vanilla when every gun on the battlefield sounds the same.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New ttk ruined the game. And i can't kill nobody now. Unless i keep runnig with all my squad.

This update trashed the game.

How i get a refund ???
  • jaketx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have several concerns. As much as I love the game I can not deny the fact that there are many bugs and unfair factors in the game. My main problem consists of these issues.

1. Bipods for MMGs; In which when trying to prone I instead slide and/or shake resulting in the inability to aim down sights.
    2. I am still getting out shot(as in terms of fire rate) by a Sten while using said MMG.
    3. The attacker bonuses in grand operations hold no real signifacance
    4. Your team could steam roll the last two rounds of Grand Operations but lose the last round and proceed to fail the operation
    5. Rotterdam Frontline is unfair as in the fact that once the church is captured it is nearly impossible to capture back after the wave of attackers thus resulting in waiting for the match to run out of time and lose because the enemy team destroyed one objective and held the church forever
    6. AA tank(German) is apparently an AI(Anti Infantry Tank) and can wipe out entire teams(stupidly overpowered in Rotterdam frontlines)
    7. Ammo boxes either disappear or fall sink through floors or fall straight through them. This happens 100% of the time in Narvick on the bridge/railroad tracks
    8. Going back to frontlines to reiterate its a one sided fight, as soon as the objective is captured it can easily be held (too well) after time runs out to plant bombs, Rotterdam is stupid in this matter. Twisted steel however is manage since theirs no choke points for the village.
    9. People are being AFK to pass the grand operations challenge
    10. You can not report said people.
    11. You can not replace them as squad leader because they are dead so time to give an order does not start.
    12. Due to the lighting of some areas and the coloring, it is nearly impossible to see a sniper scope glint resulting in many people including myself to all of a sudden be dead
    13. Prone bodies look to much like dead ones(although I think its fine) but the issue is that enemies can hide inside the dead bodies of both ally and enemy.

I honestly believe this game has a chance, heck I want to believe that chance is being taken. The problem I am seeing is that no one (gaming companies) are staying in touch or listening to the player base. They may listen or say they listen but whats worse is that they do not act upon it, sadly Im seeing gaming companies I once loved become blinded by greed. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
  • jaketx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have several concerns. As much as I love the game I can not deny the fact that there are many bugs and unfair factors in the game. My main problem consists of these issues.

1. Bipods for MMGs; In which when trying to prone I instead slide and/or shake resulting in the inability to aim down sights.
    2. I am still getting out shot(as in terms of fire rate) by a Sten while using said MMG.
    3. The attacker bonuses in grand operations hold no real signifacance
    4. Your team could steam roll the last two rounds of Grand Operations but lose the last round and proceed to fail the operation
    5. Rotterdam Frontline is unfair as in the fact that once the church is captured it is nearly impossible to capture back after the wave of attackers thus resulting in waiting for the match to run out of time and lose because the enemy team destroyed one objective and held the church forever
    6. AA tank(German) is apparently an AI(Anti Infantry Tank) and can wipe out entire teams(stupidly overpowered in Rotterdam frontlines)
    7. Ammo boxes either disappear or fall sink through floors or fall straight through them. This happens 100% of the time in Narvick on the bridge/railroad tracks
    8. Going back to frontlines to reiterate its a one sided fight, as soon as the objective is captured it can easily be held (too well) after time runs out to plant bombs, Rotterdam is stupid in this matter. Twisted steel however is manage since theirs no choke points for the village.
    9. People are being AFK to pass the grand operations challenge
    10. You can not report said people.
    11. You can not replace them as squad leader because they are dead so time to give an order does not start.
    12. Due to the lighting of some areas and the coloring, it is nearly impossible to see a sniper scope glint resulting in many people including myself to all of a sudden be dead
    13. Prone bodies look to much like dead ones(although I think its fine) but the issue is that enemies can hide inside the dead bodies of both ally and enemy.

I honestly believe this game has a chance, heck I want to believe that chance is being taken. The problem I am seeing is that no one (gaming companies) are staying in touch or listening to the player base. They may say they listen and actually may listen but whats worse is that they do not act upon it, sadly Im seeing gaming companies I once loved become blinded by greed. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
  • Defaced81
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Can we talk about the fact that level 50 players still don’t receive Company Coin, other than the 300 per day. This HAS to be fixed soon.
  • Abrax89
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please put a time limit to the use of tanks, too many players are still doing campers and blocking the game of others,. insert a limit to the classes per team, too often you find yourself playing in a team composed of only one class.Please insert as in BF1 the recovery of chre and automatic ammunition from the bags.Increase the points and reward the Support and Doctor classes that perform their duty.faster resuscitation time even for non-medical classes. perfsvore make enemies more visible and improve the environmental contrast of the image.