EA leaked peoples info!? Is this true?

HawkeyeAM47
1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Hi, i just wanted to bring this to all of the fans attention.
Does this hold any weight or is this false.?

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I want to add that Im a proud supporter of DICE and the Battlefield Franchise.
    Not one of these Odd balls calling you guys a horrible team, when you guys worked your butts off to bring us some satisfaction, and good times. Sometimes things are not perfect, but your effort shows and I appreciate that. Again, just wanted to ask if this held weight.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11746 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Well he doesn't exactly link to any material printed by EA that apologises for this supposed breach.

I'm not saying it's untrue, But from some googling I have found a reddit post which says it has happened on FIFA games.