Any reviews of new TTK model yet?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I’ve not had chance to get on yet. Any reasonably sound minded individuals have any feedback thus far?

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am not sure if it is live yet, played a few games just then using conquest quickmatch, not noticing anything new or changed.
  • Zviko0
    1672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not live on PS4.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just got kicked offline, might be about to happen?
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

same here. i was mid game and actually having fun. only played half a round but the new ttk seems better.
    I am not sure if it is live yet, played a few games just then using conquest quickmatch, not noticing anything new or changed.

really ? i swear the game i was just playing felt different. it felt like i needed a little more firepower to kill people and wasn't getting shredded in 1 frame.
  • Caramac_D
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Me too, I was about to win one of the grand operations for the assignment as well, and all the time I was thinking 'Hey this new TTK isn't so bad..' not knowing that it isn't live yet, lol. I have grave expectations for the new TTK sigh.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Same on ps4
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Caramac_D wrote: »

Me too, I was about to win one of the grand operations for the assignment as well, and all the time I was thinking 'Hey this new TTK isn't so bad..' not knowing that it isn't live yet, lol. I have grave expectations for the new TTK sigh.

Wow the placebo effect 😆. I would absolutly love it if dice adds the new ttk and it is the same as old and everyone that complained before is happy now and then it is revealed that nothing changed but their mindset. It would be a mentalist move but I loved that show and would probably laugh for the rest of chapter 1.