They now nerfed the Recon ZH-29 SLR into oblivion... (Console)...

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited December 2018
Seriously what are guys doing!???

After some recent patch on Xbox console the ZH-29 now only have 6/24 max ammo out of 6/36... Weapon stats say in company loadout it should have 6/36 but this is isnt the case anymore, and I have said it so many times and no dev care...

But now its even worse, they NERFED the DAMAGE of the ZH-29 too...

Its no longer a 2 hot kill at any distance, and its not even a 2 hit kill close distance...

Let me give you some numbers of this...

At 100m range I now hit enemy for 41 dmg

At 150- 200m I hit enemy for 40 dmg

At 20-40m range I hit enemy for 47 dmg

Sometimes I hit enemy for 49 dmg (dont remember what distance this was)

I dont know whats worse, that they took away the 2 hot kill at every range, or that the numbers you hit enemy for are all totally random, I havent hit anyone for over 49 dmg tho...

Every new patch on Xbox one this gun gets worse and worse, I have also notice bullet velocity slower as well since release...

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY seem to care...

Nerfing ZH-29 like this was the final straw for me, you didnt a single time even mention this in patch notes, and the gold mastery assigment for stock piece still is gone...

If anything the ZH-29 was in need for bullet velocity buff, decrease of recoil and less bullet drop...

Now you nerfed it to the ground, without even mentioning it... Its useless now... Totally useless...

I dont know if they done the same on PC,
but on console this is 100% the case...

Out of all the classes, you decided
recon needed a nerf, seriously... Are you even playing your own game...

Are you balancing guns in this game based on streamers or what is this BS...

How can you release s patch like this... This nerf killed the recon class for me...

And whats even more ridicilous, some other guns from other classes
(like sebslader) now seem to kill me faster... This is so bad...

The ZH-29 is now useless... How many complains you seen on this forum over this SLR, like NONE, and still you nerfed it...

You should offer every player that main recon and preordered bfv on console a full refund...
This is not acceptable in any way...

I’m in shock...

Comments

• TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You silly goose. Recon is for camping on a hill like a true casual. Get out of here with that semi-auto PTFO nonsense!

Seriously this TTK shaft seems to solely benefit hillhumping snipers (who weren't touched and thefore got a buff) and bipod MMG heroes (who cares about 1-2 more BTK when you're spitting 20 a second with 0 recoil + laser accuracy?)
  • creepNpeep
    716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

After some recent patch on Xbox console the ZH-29 now only have 6/24 max ammo out of 6/36... Weapon stats say in company loadout it should have 6/36 but this is isnt the case anymore, and I have said it so many times and no dev care...

Its no longer a 2 hot kill at any distance, and its not even a 2 hit kill close distance...

I dont know whats worse, that they took away the 2 hot kill at every range, or that the numbers you hit enemy for are all totally random, I havent hit anyone for over 49 dmg tho...

Every new patch on Xbox one this gun gets worse and worse, I have also notice bullet velocity slower as well since release...

Nerfing ZH-29 like this was the final straw for me, you didnt a single time even mention this in patch notes, and the gold mastery assigment for stock piece still is gone...

If anything the ZH-29 was in need for bullet velocity buff, decrease of recoil and less bullet drop...

Now you nerfed it to the ground, without even mentioning it... Its useless now... Totally useless...

How can you release s patch like this... This nerf killed the recon class for me...

The ZH-29 is now useless... How many complains you seen on this forum over this SLR, like NONE, and still you nerfed it...

You should offer every player that main recon and preordered bfv on console a full refund...

I’m in shock...

This is not good to hear as this is the only class and rifle I use.

I’m on PS4 Pro.

I can see forgetting about this game very quickly.

Recon is absolutely useless to play, and now they’ve made it even worse by the sounds of it.

My last BF purchase, I suspect.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They did not balance the SLRs properly with this ttk patch. Big mistake by Dice.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    creepNpeep wrote: »

I’m in shock...

This is not good to hear as this is the only class and rifle I use.

I’m on PS4 Pro.

I can see forgetting about this game very quickly.

Recon is absolutely useless to play, and now they’ve made it even worse by the sounds of it.

My last BF purchase, I suspect.

Its really really bad mate... They killed the ptfo recon with this change, before you at least had a little chance, now you got nothing...

And the ZH-29 was a long range SLR option to bolt action (and it needed even buff to fulfill that role), thanks to the 150 rate of fire you could ptfo with it too, even tho most classes had advantage over you close to medium range...

Now they nerfed it into ground, we have nothing now... I havent even dared to check the state of the RSC and Model 8 yet, but their ROF (rate of fire) is higher so doesnt suffer just as much as nerfing ZH-29...

• WhiteRabbit_swe
    They did not balance the SLRs properly with this ttk patch. Big mistake by Dice.

How can things like this even occur, its so obvious the SLR did not need nerf at all, but slight buffs...

I’m in 100% outrage over this... This doesnt even help casuals either, the ZH-29 is nerfed to the ground... Its useless...

I’m so upset right now... I used my company coins to get all skins for the ZH-29 for nothing... And I cant even ptfo anymore, the recon class is now only for people that like to camp on a hill with a bolt action rifle...

And every other class kill me even faster now, I have no idea what they did with this patch, but it broke the ptfo recon completly... Now I cant even somewhat enjoy the game anymore...

Some of dice devs team must have strong bias against the recon class... I can see no other explanation...
  • eMartinez
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    LOL. This is hilarious.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

How can things like this even occur, its so obvious the SLR did not need nerf at all, but slight buffs...

I’m in 100% outrage over this... This doesnt even help casuals either, the ZH-29 is nerfed to the ground... Its useless...

I’m so upset right now... I used my company coins to get all skins for the ZH-29 for nothing... And I cant even ptfo anymore, the recon class is now only for people that like to camp on a hill with a bolt action rifle...

And every other class kill me even faster now, I have no idea what they did with this patch, but it broke the ptfo recon completly... Now I cant even somewhat enjoy the game anymore...

Some of dice devs team must have strong bias against the recon class... I can see no other explanation...

I'm honestly playing conquest core unless they screwed that up then I'll be playing red dead 2 online.
  • danosta
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I’m in shock...

If what you said is true I agree that the H29 should not have been enough to 3 hit kill. I do disagree but there are actually many ton of complaints on the forum about guns like the G43 that are very OP
  • creepNpeep
    716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve just had a go..

I hit a player twice in the chest and the 3rd shot was a head shot and the guy was still standing!!

What
    The
    ****?!?!?

TTD feels exactly the same to me.

ZH-29 is now officially useless, along with the recon class.

Dice, I think I’ll leave you to it now.

I’ve got better things to do with my time than to play a broken game.

Peace.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    edited December 2018
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    I’ve just had a go..

I hit a player twice in the chest and the 3rd shot was a head shot and the guy was still standing!!

What
    The
    ****?!?!?

TTD feels exactly the same to me.

ZH-29 is now officially useless, along with the recon class.

Dice, I think I’ll leave you to it now.

I’ve got better things to do with my time than to play a broken game.

Peace.
    Its crazy... How can do such a thing, and go nerf SLR which if anything were underperforming those whole time...

I mean, you cant ptfo anymore, you just cant, its not possible... And I have not notice any ttk decrease on other classes, and if there are, I dont feel the difference... And I agree about the ttd, it feels the same to me as before...

But the ZH-29, its useless... 150 rate of fire, slow bullet velocity, 6/24 ammo clip, 3 hit kill (4 hit kill if they heal up fast), couldnt be worse... And this is a SLR that was intendent for long range... Well now it doesnt work at any range... I hate this game right now...
  • S1cknyss
    50 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What’s funny is each every one of you is still playing even though you say you are done. So predictable.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    edited December 2018
    S1cknyss wrote: »
    What’s funny is each every one of you is still playing even though you say you are done. So predictable.
    Stick to topic, if you’re not here to discuss the nerfs to recon SLR, then please leave...
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Semis were all overpowered, they should have never killed so easily with so little recoil
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    Semis were all overpowered, they should have never killed so easily with so little recoil

Recon class Self-loading rifles were never overpowered, they were underperforming in every way against other classes in close to medium range... ZH-29 is SLR for long range combat with a low rate of fire of 150 and huge recoil + low bullet velocity, in close to medium range it had very little chance to others unless you got the drop on them...

Now you cant even use this rifle on range, so nerf made it useless... 6/24 ammo clip isnt making it better either... They nerfed it into the ground for no reason...
  • creepNpeep
    S1cknyss wrote: »

Nope.

I jump on now for two reasons:
    To see if they’ve improved the game
    Or
    To show friends the laughable state of the game.

Either of these generally last for approximately 10-17 minutes.
  • wiazabi
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RSC is same close range is 42.5 dmg 2 hit 93 dmg just lol.

Its crazy cause now they made rsc 3 hit kill while in bf 1 it was always 2 hit kill at <80m or so.

Sad times :(
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    edited December 2018
    wiazabi wrote: »

Its crazy cause now they made rsc 3 hit kill while in bf 1 it was always 2 hit kill at <80m or so.

Then it is as bad as I suspected... They nerfed them too... LOL... It was assault that was op not recon SLR... Why nerf SLR, they werent even strong begin with... This is ridicilous...

Its funny how they just nerfed ZH-29 and not even mentioning why... Dont they have any statistics to look at, ZH-29 didnt dominate in any way, it competed with the bolt action rifle at long range, it never could OHK to head, it had bad bullet velocity, huge recoil, huge bullet drop, low rate of fire (150), and already low ammo...

At close to medium range RSC and Model 8 were a better pick... ZH-29 only had some long range capabilities, that even needed a buff, because it wasnt good enough... And that was all...

They instead choose to nerf... Now they ruined it... Its so bad... Battlefield V is the worst game ever... I never felt so scammed of my money as I do now...

• CottonTheMoth
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Then it is as bad as I suspected... They nerfed them too... LOL... It was assault that was op not recon SLR... Why nerf SLR, they werent even strong begin with... This is ridicilous...

Its funny how they just nerfed ZH-29 and not even mentioning why... Dont they have any statistics to look at, ZH-29 didnt dominate in any way, it competed with the bolt action rifle at long range, it never could OHK to head, it had bad bullet velocity, huge recoil, huge bullet drop, low rate of fire (150), and already low ammo...

At close to medium range RSC and Model 8 were a better pick... ZH-29 only had some long range capabilities, that even needed a buff, because it wasnt good enough... And that was all...

They instead choose to nerf... Now they ruined it... Its so bad... Battlefield V is the worst game ever... I never felt so scammed of my money as I do now...

I also feel cheated, and was denied my refund (as expected with 89 hours logged). This is very detrimental to the relationship of trust that the dev team at DICE had begun to build up with its players.
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

My outrage is sitting at about 15%, I unlocked everything so I'll just move on to the next gun. Oh wellz. :|
  • WhiteRabbit_swe

I also feel cheated, and was denied my refund (as expected with 89 hours logged). This is very detrimental to the relationship of trust that the dev team at DICE had begun to build up with its players.

Agree, I have no trust in them anymore, they dont play their own game, if they did then you never make changes like this... I will never preorder ever again... I think with all the stunts they pulled so far with this game, they loose alot of customers... This patch and these changes broke the game on console, on PC I dunno since I dont play there, but I think the same applies there as well...