Assault Mastery Assignment II

IIRogueMachineII
1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Is the this bugged because it says 7 kills with explosives in 1 round and the last round i got 8 explosive kills, it that supposed to say 7 in one life because it kept popping up 1/7. Plus it never tracked over 2/7 if i got more than that in 1 life. Its really counts the collective damage.

Comments

• fbang
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, it bugged out for me and never was able to do it. I still got the rewards eventually with the other task which is not limited to one round
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ah i thought it must have been bugged. Just the 2,000 odd damage to go!!!
  • SCollier
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here. i killed plenty of em. didn't get ****
  • LtW00dy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it says "in one round", but its actually being tracked as "within one life"...its very hard to do it because you only have 2 grenades...its is supposed to be in one round though.
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's in one life unfortunately. you could get lucky spamming TNT at a chokepoint, but sadly i havn't had that luck and it's about to tick over on the 2nd damage requirement.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    I guessed it was tracking one life instead of round. Did it the hard way, 5k damage. Judging by what I’ve seen a lot of people seem to be on this assignment!!!!
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It definitely tracks for 1 life. Just killed around 10 people on Devastation with PIATs, grenades and dynamites.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I got about 15 explosive kills in 1 round and got the requirements the next round and kept checking the progress and actually seeing it reset is frustrating as hell its bugged 100%
  • Hawxxeye
    7961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just do it the slow way with 60 kills in objectives on frontlines