Any alternative recommendations instead of Battlefield V ---- because the game will die now.

Sir-Kaic
18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hello fellow players.

I have been playing Battlefield series from Battlefield 3 times. But after today's TTK update i feel it is time to abandon this game.
DICE don't listen the community and they don't care what we like. So we must vote with our wallets/legs.

So if they don't revent TTK back very soon i start looking for other FPS game.

If you have any ideas what good alternative games there are on PC then please tell me?

Maybe COD BO4, WW3 or something else?

Waiting your replies with interest.

Comments

• On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of people have mentioned HLL, Hell Let Loose. Sadly it's not out yet
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If Dice had lowered TTK someone would have posted the exact same thing.
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I need a good alternative on console. I don’t want to deal with all the cheaters you PC folks have to face.
  • Mibu-No-Okami
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    or Post Scriptum which is out since July I think
  • trip1ex
    4327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    vcm0x wrote: »
    so dramatic lol

clear example as to why dice don't listen to the community -- they over exaggerate everything and thus can never get true feedback from the community. it's either 1 or 100 and no middle ground. if you go over to reddit, they'd have you believe the world is going to end with these new changes

exactly.
  • realMartiniHenry
    152 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try world war 3 in early access , it feels like a bf 4 succesor. And it has a fast TTK. That at least what im going to do if tthey add no hardcore mode, with the old TTK, for the advanced search filter in the next few weeks.
  • Stahlmach
    1145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hell let Loose

• CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    vcm0x wrote: »
    so dramatic lol

clear example as to why dice don't listen to the community -- they over exaggerate everything and thus can never get true feedback from the community. it's either 1 or 100 and no middle ground. if you go over to reddit, they'd have you believe the world is going to end with these new changes

Not just on reddit, but their social media accounts also. It's an overwhelming thumbs down on the new TTK. I just played a few matches and have too agree, the gun play is not as fun as it was. It's not as bad as a lot are claiming, but it's going to need to be adjusted again, or there wont be many people playing this game.
    I'm just glad that the online store hasn't opened yet, because if I would have spent 30$ or 40$ on cosmetics before these nonsense changes took effect? Dice would have heard the atomic explosion all the way in Stockholm.
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sir-Kaic wrote: »
    Hello fellow players.

I have been playing Battlefield series from Battlefield 3 times. But after today's TTK update i feel it is time to abandon this game.
    DICE don't listen the community and they don't care what we like. So we must vote with our wallets/legs.

So if they don't revent TTK back very soon i start looking for other FPS game.

If you have any ideas what good alternative games there are on PC then please tell me?

Maybe COD BO4, WW3 or something else?

Waiting your replies with interest.

They did listen to the community. Your. community. Made a game that was more hardcore

It bombed.

Now they realise their mistake and now they are not listening to you. They did and it failed.

Play BF3 Or BF4. I hear they are very good.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11744 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to off topic.