Is anyones game freezing between rounds ?

oBkEw
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• XXzeek24XX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes way too often. It’s BS.
  • oBkEw
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you on Xbox one ? I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling. That didn't work. Now I've factory restored my Xbox and the game again and also hard reset the Xbox resolution which I heard might help. Will try tonigjt when I'm home. I was worried it was my Xbox overheating or something but all other games work fine . So I guess it's the game. Gutted that yesterday's update didn't rectify it. It's a real shame that such a solid brand is having these issues.
  • XXzeek24XX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I am on X Box one. I just wish that they would have taken longer on releasing the game until they had more of the bugs worked out. Why not run the beta several different times and getting the feedback. I realize there will always be bugs on new releases but there seems to be way to many of them this time.
  • stowellp
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game freezes on the loading screen between rounds nearly every time. I have to quit the game and restart which is obviously a real pain. Please fix this ASAP as it didn't used to happen.
  • Homicidal_Sgt
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, it did to me between almost every match tonight. Almost impossible to play with a squad.
  • stowellp
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the issue again last night once when i hit 'continue' in the end of round scoring screen. I had four other matches and didn't select the 'continue' and went into the next round without issue.
    Hopefully it wasn't just a lucky coincidence!
  • Mensrea831
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does this for me a lot. My other friends don't have this issue though.
  • Twinkie509
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had the same problem, my game will reload the same map and freeze, ive noticed it happens when the loading icon in the right hand corner right stays on after the match during the game summary. when i see this i leave the server. its sucks but ive had to restart my game a little less. I really hope DICE fixes this soon its super frustrating
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ive only had it happen while joining a new game with a buddy. Where he gets in the game and I get black screened or visa versa
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I dont know if you can get the dashboard up as I have not had Xbone but if possible Go to network switch off and see from there if cuts out online activity and keeps your game loaded, obviously from there go back online.
    (Similar fix on PS4 'infinite/double loading')
  • O1dCodger
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I occasionally black screens so I end up having to restart the game. Pain in the bottom!
  • oBkEw
    Yeah I'm still having the issue after 99% of the times still. Hoping they pull their heads in as it's ruining the experience. Hopefully they patch it up real soon.
  • SirGary45
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game freezing on black loading screen between 80% of games. With a squad or without. Sad to see same bug in two iterations of a title.
  • full951
    2220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    yes freeze or extremely long wait between rounds whether next round or quiting
  • UrMthrWantsMe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also get the black screen that requires a restart
  • larry_54235
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oBkEw wrote: »

Not really. I just wrap up in a blanket. Nice and toasty.
  • xXPurpleGeckoXx
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Made factory reset and helped. Could not finish 2 games in a row before.....now I play at least 4 😊
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    O1dCodger wrote: »
    I occasionally black screens so I end up having to restart the game. Pain in the bottom!

If you get the "BLACK SCREEN" try hitting START > Dpad Down > Dpad Down > A button. Works like a charm most of the time.
  • full951
    2220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oBkEw wrote: »

Not really. I just wrap up in a blanket. Nice and toasty.

this made me laugh because this was one of the legitimate working solutions for fixing a Xbox 360 with the red ring of death.
  • Twinkie509
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is any one experiencing the previous map reloading and freezing? that's mostly my problem, not really a black screen